Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

Roma vs Cesena coming up

Comment

• citizenerased
        Rugby World Cup Champion
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by davie
        Jose, the samaritan who joined Real Madrid with their major problems attracting players and signing them with their debts in a league with 1 serious rival, said that Rafa has an easy job continuing Inter's success. Yes, following a treble winning season is an easy act.
        You saying there that inheriting a treble winning Inter side that has won the past 5 Serie A's that contains the reigning European Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder and Striker of the year is some sort of challenge? I'd personally say that Real Madrid is a tougher job then Inter just on the pressure alone - how many managers have been sacked after a 97 point season?

Besides, Jose is right. Rafa has/had the chance to win 3 very winnable trophies within the first 4 months of taking over.
        Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Rudi
          #CyCueto
          • Nov 2008

Awful loss for Man City, giving up a penalty in stoppage time.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rudi
            Awful loss for Man City, giving up a penalty in stoppage time.
            Theyll still win the league!

Comment

• davie
              Hey, relax guy!
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
              You saying there that inheriting a treble winning Inter side that has won the past 5 Serie A's that contains the reigning European Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder and Striker of the year is some sort of challenge? I'd personally say that Real Madrid is a tougher job then Inter just on the pressure alone - how many managers have been sacked after a 97 point season?

Besides, Jose is right. Rafa has/had the chance to win 3 very winnable trophies within the first 4 months of taking over.
              3 very meaningless trophies. How can he improve on a treble winning season?

Real Madrid haven't won anything for 2/3years now, Jose will come and bore his way to a title or cup with black ugly players playing black ugly football and people will somehow like him for it. It makes me sick.

I don't think Inter were even that good last season, they were very lucky vs. Barcelona and for the title he barely beat Claudio Ranieri's Roma team. Plus no one gives a shit about the Italian Cup in Italy, it's not like the FA Cup.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Barca win easy

Real limp to a draw against Mallorca [not saying Mallorca were on top but Real played like shit]

Going to be an interesting season in spain

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Hey Heels....How do you feel about Carlton Cole. The move is more than likely to happen.

And nobody hates it Italian league....We just hate Davie!

Comment

• Cody
                    GOAAAAL
                    • Jul 2010

Glad to see the Crew tie last night they haven't played good at all on the road but yet their first on the East Table.

Comment

• davie
                      Hey, relax guy!
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                      Milan waxed an over matched Lecce. I'm loving this Milan side, and I'm starting to see what Davie sees in Italian soccer. Pato and Ronaldinho were simply amazing.

Roma limped to a draw over Cesena and never looked threatening. Here's to Inter shitting the bed.
                      what?

Comment

• Cody
                        GOAAAAL
                        • Jul 2010

Crew play Galaxy on 9/11 which as it is now looks like preview of Shield.

Comment

• citizenerased
                          Rugby World Cup Champion
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by davie
                          3 very meaningless trophies. How can he improve on a treble winning season?

Real Madrid haven't won anything for 2/3years now, Jose will come and bore his way to a title or cup with black ugly players playing black ugly football and people will somehow like him for it. It makes me sick.

I don't think Inter were even that good last season, they were very lucky vs. Barcelona and for the title he barely beat Claudio Ranieri's Roma team. Plus no one gives a shit about the Italian Cup in Italy, it's not like the FA Cup.
                          :fuckyocouch:

That's swell, but the fact remains Rafa has been handed the keys to a team that has dominated the Serie A for 5 years straight and has just won the Champions League, which is what Jose was saying - Rafa should have no problems in winning the League and going deep in Europe.

Luck also had nothing to do with it against Barcelona. Inter played them off the park in the first leg and in the Second Leg Jose masterminded the best 1-0 loss your ever going to see.

Your just bitter that Italy's best shot in the Champions League up shipped to Spain.
                          Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• davie
                            Hey, relax guy!
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
                            :fuckyocouch:

That's swell, but the fact remains Rafa has been handed the keys to a team that has dominated the Serie A for 5 years straight and has just won the Champions League, which is what Jose was saying - Rafa should have no problems in winning the League and going deep in Europe.

Luck also had nothing to do with it against Barcelona. Inter played them off the park in the first leg and in the Second Leg Jose masterminded the best 1-0 loss your ever going to see.

Your just bitter that Italy's best shot in the Champions League up shipped to Spain.
                            Milito's goal was offside and Barcelona should have had a penalty in the first leg. I'm sure I've seen better 1-0 defeats where the difference in talent has been much greater, but it's probably the best you've ever seen because you read a shit article on it.

Inter didn't even have an Italian in their starting 11 last season so I'm not counting that as an Italian team winning the Champions League. It was an ugly, boring team who rode their luck.

Of those 5 seasons they were given the first title, won the 2nd (Mancini) comfortably (22 points), won the 3rd (Mourinho) by 3 points, won the 4th comfortably (10 points) and this years they had to scrape past Siena on the last day to win it by 2 points. So what's to say this year shouldn't be close? Especially with Milan having a change of manager (for the better) and Pato and Nesta hopefully staying injury-free.

Comment

• Archer
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

I keep hearing Keane is in Newcastle talking to us but Sky Sports News has said nothing about it

Comment

• Archer
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Luis Fabiano has signed a contract extension with Sevilla

Guess that takes him off the market

Comment

Working...