Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

I'd love to see David Moyes get some silverware.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
      Late to the party.
      • Jun 2009

I would normally, but Newcastle need a Liverpool vs. Tottenham/Chelsea final. Nice job knocking Sunderland out, though.
      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• spiker
        Beast mode
        • Apr 2011

When do they announce the summer friendlies? Just saw today that Villa is going to play the Fire this summer. I'll try harder to go this summer if Everton comes back to the US again.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

Very annoying today, and thats an understatement. Jelavic's 1st goal was such a perfect header, and Fallanis goal was so well hit. Fuckin hell...............2, and 3 were just fuckin shot from a defensive point.

United never do things the easy way.

Comment

• Rudi
            #CyCueto
            • Nov 2008

THANK YOU GUYS!! EVERTON IS MY DUDES NOW

Comment

• spiker
              Beast mode
              • Apr 2011

I hate soccer rumors and disinformation... Are the 12/13 kits going to be Nike? Is this true?

Comment

• spiker
                Beast mode
                • Apr 2011

It's true... and old news apparently.

Comment

• spiker
                  Beast mode
                  • Apr 2011

This is the "leaked" kit that I've seen the most. It resembles Brazil's kit. I hope this is just fake because those white sleeves look gay as hell. I'll just keep rocking my 10/11 home kit if this is what the Nike kit looks like.

Attached Files

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                    I literally know nothing.
                    • Jul 2009

Yea Nike is our kit makers. I probably would get the 11/12 kit when they reduce the prices. I like to stay a year behind. If those are what they will look like I'm sure I'll grow accustom to them.

Comment

• spiker
                      Beast mode
                      • Apr 2011

I passed on the 11/12 home kits because I hate the collared look. You can get the yellow 11/12 away kits for really cheap these days.

I'm excited about the Nike kits but I'm probably not going to buy one right away since I'm guessing it's going to cost upwards of $100 each when they first come out. Still, these should be a nice improvement over the LCS kits. I'm also looking forward to all of other Nike apparel to choose from. I've been meaning to get a jacket or hoodie - something casual for cold weather.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                        I literally know nothing.
                        • Jul 2009

I am a huge fan of these. Nothing to drastic and they kept it simple.

12/13 Away Kit.

Comment

• spiker
                          Beast mode
                          • Apr 2011

Fucking awesome

Comment

• spiker
                            Beast mode
                            • Apr 2011

Kitbag.com has the 11/12 LCS kits on deep, deep discount. Meanwhile, a customized Nike 12/13 pre-order will be well over $100 with shipping. I'm going to rock the 10/11 home kit for one more season but these are going to be sweet when I finally get one.

Comment

• Rudi
                              #CyCueto
                              • Nov 2008

Just seen those black ones on the bluemoon forum...Those are slick. City changes to Nike after next season so hopefully they hook us up with somethin dope

Comment

• spiker
                                Beast mode
                                • Apr 2011

Some transfer rumors I came across this morning:

- Napoli and Manchester United are both interested in Baines. Apparently the club values Baines at £20mil. We'll see if either of these clubs are serious.
                                - Cahill wants out and he wants to play for some Saudi club who has apparently offered him big money... OK?
                                - Harry Redknapp expects Pienaar to make a permanent transfer back to Everton but Tottenham won't let him go on the cheap
                                - A good run for Fellaini at Euro 2012 could increase interest for a transfer. (duh) No clubs are linked to rumors yet.

Unrelated news: Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Fellaini and Jelavic are tuning up for the Euros starting this weekend

Comment

Working...