Kill Me.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by j-dawg
      LOL at that.

Maybe Santino can help save Raw though.
      We can all thank Bobby Lashley for allowing this charade to occur in the first place when he helped Santino win the I.C. Title...

...now we have a crossdresser who can't even win a match against female wrestlers.

The dude's Barry Horowitz with crowd heat.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

So, this isn't gonna be like a limited time thing?

If that's the case I hope that hebitch gets drafted Smackdown.
        If Santina gets a crack at any Women's Title, it'd be the culmination of this gimmick... if Santino gets exposed for being a she-he, it'll probably happen come this week's SmackDown.

Just imagine... Santina Morella, Divas Champion.

"I taste gold again!"

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Way to kill all the heat in the building, Vince...

...I'll attribute this beating that Randy's gotten to a master plan/the beating HHH partially gave him at WrestleMania last night.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Great... Batista's back everybody.

WrestleMania was the last vestige of Orton actually being a threat to the World Title picture... now it's The McMahons, Triple H and Batista running shit again.

...what happened to Triple H screwing you too during your Evolution days, Dave? You forget?

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Goes back to your thing with Matt and Edge. Dave and Trips are both faces so they can forget any history they have. I'd love for Orton to get someone big in his corner, but it won't happen. He's being held back by the useless DiBiase and Rhodes.
              There's no heel big enough to stand up with Orton as the WWE Roster has no one that hasn't either been beaten by HHH or Batista or has been pissed off by Orton.

Also, there isn't enough time to significantly turn a face into a heel before Backlash.

Maybe we can get a Vladimir Koslov reappearance? Dude's got some beef left with Triple H and Uncle Vince would spooge himself over the possibility of Big Dave going at it with the Big Russian.

vs. ?

Book that shit, yo.

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

was sold Shane would be turning in the 6 man, call me 50 50 now

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

That sounds like something that could work. Either Rhodes or DiBiase should be able to handle Shane, and that would leave the real work between the other four.

It just seems like it would be too much for Orton to win at Backlash now. If they held off Batista until after Backlash, then that could set up Orton's next feud. Now they've basically wasted two straight significant events.
                  Given my rational to look into what a wrestler actually says a little too much, it can be said that Orton doesn't give a shit about Rhodes or DiBiase.

Orton's been quoted as saying that he uses the two as a means to an end (and T-Shirt sales apparently with that swank new "Legacy" shirt)...

...with Batista taking out Rhodes with his finisher and being left in the ring to die basically solidifies this thought.

So all Randy has to do now is get inside Batista's head enough to get him to switch alliances with the McMahons.

Or Uncle Vince could have just shot his load on Raw.

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Say what you will about Santino Marella, but he's the most entertaining performer on that roster right now ... save for Maryse Ouellet and Eve Torres. OK, Santino/Santina is the #1 entertainer right now.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                      Say what you will about Santino Marella, but he's the most entertaining performer on that roster right now ... save for Maryse Ouellet and Eve Torres. OK, Santino/Santina is the #1 entertainer right now.
                      Eve and Maryse are trash, but we can agree on Santino.

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BigBiss
                        Eve and Maryse are trash.
                        I think I'm about to jump through my computer screen and rip your Krusty the Clown hair out, Biss.
                        Eve is beautiful and Maryse has a ton of charisma and is the Curt Hennig of ladies wrestlers. :D

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dave
                          I think I'm about to jump through my computer screen and rip your Krusty the Clown hair out, Biss.
                          Eve is beautiful and Maryse has a ton of charisma and is the Curt Hennig of ladies wrestlers. :D
                          We get it.

You jerk it to hot "WWE Divas."

:pcslap:

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
                            We get it.

You jerk it to hot "WWE Divas."

:pcslap:
                            I'll neither confirm nor deny that accusation.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

What a crazy last few weeks I had...I went to:

-Both nights of the first ROH on HDNet tapings in Philly
                              -Night one of the CHIKARA King Of Trios in Philly
                              -ROH 7th Anniversary in NYC
                              -ROH "Supercard of Honor" in Houston

I saw Biss walking around at the Houston show, but never managed to introduce myself. Didn't see bpapa, even though he promised to be easy to spot.

The KENTA/Davey Richards match would have been a MOTY contender if it didn't have that weird (botched?) finish. KENTA is KENTA, but Davey really has come into his own. He's one of the 10 best wrestlers in the world IMO.

Now that I live in Texas, looks like no more ROH shows for me. It was great living in Jersey, right between Philly & NYC...so easy to hit up all the major ROH shows & lots of other indy's.

Biss, you gotta help me out with the Texas scene. I'm in Bryan/College Station, right near A&M. Hit me up with ANYTHING within a 2 hour drive or so...any Lucha come up this far north?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

Just got back from Raw. Interesting experience.

I thought the ten-man tag match would be a mess, but it actually worked pretty well. Not amazingly, but pretty well. Steamboat in action was awesome, especially as the crowd was all over him. I don't know how much they showed in the broadcast, but after the match, the faces celebrated with Steamboat, then left Steamboat in the ring by himself for a few minutes while he played to the crowd. They waited for him at the top of the ramp and had a cool little group hug when Steamboat made it up there.

The reaction that Batista got was huge. More than huge. There was at least ten minutes of Batista, Triple H, and Shane McMahon playing to the crowd after everything ended. Vince gave Batista a hug, then left. The crowd barely died down through the whole sequence. Not many people left during that time, despite the obvious fact the show was over. I will never again question how popular Batista is.

Comment

Working...