X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

I agree with all of that.

I think I read that it was intended to be even shorter, as in dropping the title right after he won it, because him winning it was just a creating a moment deal.

Either way, looks like Delirious is right on top of this and had a long term plan for either case, give him credit.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

As seen on last night's RAW, WWE included current TNA star Sting in their video packages looking back at former World Heavyweight Champions.

F4Wonline.com reports that Sting was included in those video packages for a reason.

Word is that Sting is once again interested in joining WWE. While he hasn't opened direct negotiations with the company, he has sent feelers to WWE about joining them. There is said to be a lot of confidence on WWE's side that Sting will be on their roster eventually.
      Strangely, id be really intrigued by this.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Sting vs Undertaker at WM XXX please.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          I agree with all of that.

I think I read that it was intended to be even shorter, as in dropping the title right after he won it, because him winning it was just a creating a moment deal.

Either way, looks like Delirious is right on top of this and had a long term plan for either case, give him credit.
          I'm glad they've given Jay a little burn with the title. Nothing has been bad, and I think it was necessary to get to a Briscoe v. Briscoe match for the belt...it wasn't a bad match until the end, where, it was just flat...and honestly, he sold me with the promo on his next title defense. I'm intrigued to see it now. Also, against Elgin...I think its a perfect little program to make the match intriguing, but in the event he loses, he still stays strong. Also already sets up a rematch with Elgin "when the shoulder is healthy".

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
            Strangely, id be really intrigued by this.
            The Stinger really wants a WrestleMania check.

Sting v. Undertaker wouldn't even be a good match at this point. Sting can barely work anything above passable. The Undertaker can really work a good match, but its gotta be with a superior worker. But God damn...the theatrics of Sting v. Undertaker is what WrestleMania is all about.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Smackdown Spoilers are saying Christian was a workhorse at the Smackers and Main Event tapings.

Working 20+ minutes with Sandow and the match is said to be quite good. Also went 15 with Orton in a good match.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Smackdown Spoilers are saying Christian was a workhorse at the Smackers and Main Event tapings.

Working 20+ minutes with Sandow and the match is said to be quite good. Also went 15 with Orton in a good match.
                Christian has been an upper echelon worker for years now. I love the way he works a match.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Christian has been an upper echelon worker for years now. I love the way he works a match.
                  He looks like he been on that DDP Yoga though...ol boy looks like he needs to eat a burger or something.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Can't believe she let steroids happen. Dumb

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

It doesn't even look like the same person anymore, she's hideous.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          The Stinger really wants a WrestleMania check.

Sting v. Undertaker wouldn't even be a good match at this point. Sting can barely work anything above passable. The Undertaker can really work a good match, but its gotta be with a superior worker. But God damn...the theatrics of Sting v. Undertaker is what WrestleMania is all about.
                          I agree. Aesthetically, the match is probably going to be below average but holy crap the build-up, the video package, the entrances, etc. would make that thing a special, special match. I'm all for that matchup if they do end up with Sting.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

Gut Check winner Sam Shaw has been released.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Madison Rayne has been released.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Madison Rayne was cut?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...