X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
    I had a guy named Big Rig. Finisher was the Jackknife and he came out to AC/DCs 'Hells Bells'. Basically a shitty diesel clone

...so lame
    Brodie Lee

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Brodie Lee

Brodie Lee = Merk City.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEKdT12ORO0"]Brodie's Gonna Kill You...[/ame]

I'd rather take a wiffle ball to the nuts than get kicked in the face by that man.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
        I'd rather take a wiffle ball to the nuts than get kicked in the face by that man.
        What a coincidence, i'd rather take a wiffle ball bat to the nuts than watch Brodie Lee wrestle.

Comment

• krulmichael
          STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
          • Feb 2009

I used to RP too back in the day, that was just for random shit. Then about 2-3 years ago I did it again as part of an e-fed for SmackDown! vs. RAW...which was pretty fun seeing as you're RP'ing your own guy, then having matches online against the other guys (sim matches, where result was scripted some of the time). Even had guys with cap cards doing videos. I've always used my guy Hellraiser since late middle school. In fact, here's a video of a match with my guy against another (Hellraiser is the 2nd to come out).

Sidenizzle - Only used the RG shirt as it was the tag team I was in (Rising Glory)....and yes, my mancrush for Orton is very apparent... <3 Orton.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUlOWfyDXM]YouTube - "sXe" Seth Evans vs Hellraiser / Grudge Match[/ame]
          Last edited by krulmichael; 02-09-2010, 11:53 PM.

Twitch Channel
          http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
          Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
          Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
          Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
          Season V: 2-1

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            What a coincidence, i'd rather take a wiffle ball bat to the nuts than watch Brodie Lee wrestle.
            From past experience in seeing him perform, the dude's never going to be in the Main Event or a top-Middle Carder for sure.

But if you need a big intimidating guy that will kill smaller dudes dead, on the cheap, he's your man.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

Credit: UltimateDwayneJohnson.com

In a radio interview with Boston's Mix 104 this week, Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson shed some new light on his upcoming WWE return, which is expected to take place this summer.

When asked if he plans on wrestling a match, The Rock said:

"How I would come back is a different capacity than what Hulk Hogan did or I believe Ric Flair is doing. Those guys are coming back to actually wrestle. I don't want to wrestle; I have no intention of wrestling a match."

The Rock plans on having a major impact on WWE programming and could serve as a semi-permanent RAW Guest host for the entire summer:

"I do have intention of going back and hosting the show. Hosting a show like that would give me the opportunity to get on the microphone, rip open the writing, and invite guests on to come host with me. We wanted to create something cool and big and fun for the audience."
              Awesome.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

That is tremendous news. Im really looking forward to it.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

i'll watch one Brody Lee match a day if I never have to see another Lance Archer match

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                    Formerly ravensownall17
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sappisgod
                    I think I might actually be able to get back into the WWE now. I'm still not a fan of Vince booking himself as an uber-villain, but they seem to have Trips and Cena and Batista in check now. Bret Hart is back, and like what he brings though I can't get into his Vince feud. Edge, who I can't get enough of. Rock, who I can't get enough of. HBK coming off very different. Kofi getting a push. Punk and his whole straight edge group.

The only things I don't get are:

Sheamus- Oh Vince, will you ever learn?
                    Miz- I don't get it. He plays a douchebag and everyone eats it up.
                    Jericho- Didn't like serious Jericho from the start and 6 months later I just think it's stale. Punk doesn't get half the love for what he does, and it's better than monotone Jericho.
                    I dunno how you can't like Vince, especially the way he is performing right now. He was fucking amazing on Monday! I think so, anyway. I guess some could find it old at this point, but he's just so damn good at what he does, it makes it impossible for me to turn away or turn it off when he's on point like he was Monday.

Agree with Sheamus, don't really agree with Miz and Jericho. Punk gets a lot of love from people in this thread and the IWC, he just doesn't get it from Vince and the people calling the shots in WWE...

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by PWInsider through 411Wrestling
                      - During today's WWE Conference call, Vince McMahon announced that after 23 years, that the company would be dropping the Survivor Series name. The Survivor Series is the second longest running WWE PPV title in the company's history. Here is Vince McMahon's quote from the call…

"We think that Survivor Series is obsolete, as far as that title is concerned. It was something that worked many, many years ago, in terms of a creative standpoint, various teams competing. That really is not advantageous as the consumer now looks as what actually they are buying. And it's such a broad ... Survivor Series yes, many years ago, was one of the original four pay-per-views, but it's outlasted its usage and it is one of the things in terms of rebranding, this year and going forward, that will be rebranded. No longer will we have that title, Survivor Series."
                      Goddammit Vince.

The man is trying to squeeze more blood from the "I screwed Bret" stone these days but he's totally down with getting rid of Survivor Series...

:pedro:

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Moronic. Only 4 PPVs are relevant all year, RR, WM, Summerslam and Survivor Series. Why change that? The 4 major events are the only ones ppl care about.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                          • Jul 2009

It sure would be nice to see some female wrestlers not affiliated w/ the beautiful people on TV.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Gotta love this booking...

Nigel/Hernandez vs. Angle/Mr.Anderson. Anderson. (OMGZ!!!!11 these guys all hate each other, and they are TEAMING TOGETHR!!!!11 WWE NEVER does that!)

Anyway...

The gimmick is Kennedy (I mean Anderson) refuses to tag in, so it's Angle vs. Nigel (I mean Wolfe) & Hernandez. Of course, Angle dominates the two guys who supposedly are getting pushed, all by himself, including aabout a half dozen visual pins/submissions. Plus he punked Kennedy (...oops, Anderson) by knocking him off the apron.

So in a finsh no one (and by no one, I mean everyone) saw coming, Angle nails the Olympic (oops, I mean Angle) Slam on Nigel (oops, I mean...fuck it, Nigel), but then Kennedy swoops in ans "steals" the pin.

Clever!

Wolfe "lost" about 4 times in the match, via visial pins/subs/actual pin. Nice burial.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Wow.. looks like I tuned in for the most predictable segment of all time. Brilliant.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

So...ROH has a new World Champion. Not a single post on the site talking about it.

Has ROH officially fallen completely off the radar?

Comment

Working...