Originally posted by krulmichael
    Let's just say....

there still isn't a WWE champion.
    When did this happen?

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

So Warner how much of a bigger star is Bryan because of this feud?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
        Significantly.

He's been in the main event of three straight PPV's and is the focal point of every television show.

Prior to this he was in a comedy mid card tag team.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          Significantly.

He's been in the main event of three straight PPV's and is the focal point of every television show.

Prior to this he was in a comedy mid card tag team.
          Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

You are kidding, right?
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

Kidding about what? Bryan is still a joke who can't win the strap its obvious the WWE is stalling until Cena gets back.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Keep telling yourself that.
                Telling myself what? That he's main evented three consecutive PPV's? That he's the lead babyface? I mean, am I imagining these things?

Don't confuse a lame storyline with the level of a push. Newsflash, most WWE storylines are lame, or end up off the tracks, for the most part.

You can tell me the storyline sucks and I won't argue with you. I have zero interest in it, but then again I have very little interest in most things WWE. But you can't tell me Bryan was not elevated.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

Kidding about what? Bryan is still a joke who can't win the strap its obvious the WWE is stalling until Cena gets back.
                  You do realize that the W-L in the WWE is not like other pro sports (other than the NBA) right?
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    Telling myself what? That he's main evented three consecutive PPV's? That he's the lead babyface? I mean, am I imagining these things?

Don't confuse a lame storyline with the level of a push. Newsflash, most WWE storylines are lame, or end up off the tracks, for the most part.

You can tell me the storyline sucks and I won't argue with you. I have zero interest in it, but then again I have very little interest in most things WWE. But you can't tell me Bryan was not elevated.
                    He was elevated by pinning Cena not dicking around with HHH and the fucking Big Slow.

The only person who is going to gain anything from this is HHH.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

We had rumors going around in the IWC that there wouldn't be a finish to the Danielson/Orton feud until HIAC, so I don't see why you are mad right now. If you spent money on what basically amounted to an episode of RAW, yeah, I would be a little mad.

The storyline sucks, but we all know the eventual outcome anyway.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

While I think (as most times) they are lessening the impact of Daniel Bryan and he could be even bigger than he is — it's impossible to argue this hasn't elevated him. As Warner said, look at what he did before and what he's doing now.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Bryan has plateaued out after the Cena win. This feud with HHH, Stephanie, and Randy Orton has been the drizzling shits and ultimately, isn't helping ANYBODY.

I'm a huge Daniel Bryan fan...I couldn't give a shit if/when he wins the belt at this point. We've had Dusty finishes, non-finish finishes, interference finishes...I now no longer care about if/when Daniel Bryan wins the damn title. He's now technically won it three times only for it to be taken away. Winning it just won't be special anymore. You can put it in a Hell in a Cell, you can put it in an Elimination Chamber, you can put it in a Ladder Match...you can put it in whatever special match you want...its just not special anymore.

Also, has Big Dave released some buy figures for Night of Champions? The SummerSlam numbers weren't too good.

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

Oh yeah it's definitely dead. I held out for a few more weeks but it's 100% dead at this point.

To my knowledge, no NOC numbers yet.
                            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

?????

Comment

• Leftwich
                                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

For a mostly shitty PPV, The Rhodes vs Shield tag match was great.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...