X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

So TNA baited & switched The Wolves AGAIN on the taped show. No Wolves match.

But they did do Samoa Joe vs Spud, and a long talking segment with BroMans, Eric Young, & Abyss

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      She's awesome.

I feel like that one guy everybody has at their job who started watching Breaking Bad during the final season.

"Guys, have you seen this Breaking Bad program? It's really good!"

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

So TNA baited & switched The Wolves AGAIN on the taped show. No Wolves match.

But they did do Samoa Joe vs Spud, and a long talking segment with BroMans, Eric Young, & Abyss
        And the 2nd main event with heavy interference.

Shut it down and burn the whole thing down. It's a fucking joke of a wrestling company. Embarrassing.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Yeah, I understand Magnus is a heel, but they've established that he isn't to be takes seriously already and I thought the idea was to build a hot new young star.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Yeah, I understand Magnus is a heel, but they've established that he isn't to be takes seriously already and I thought the idea was to build a hot new young star.
            This is likely culminating in Jeff Hardy returning to "right the wrongs in TNA" following the UK Tour that he is unable to participate in, and win the title again.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

The only good thing about TNA is Madison Rayne.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Does anyone get the feeling that Vince is loving the Trollback gimmick and trying to make this into a modern day "Loose Cannon" deal?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  Does anyone get the feeling that Vince is loving the Trollback gimmick and trying to make this into a modern day "Loose Cannon" deal?
                  Actually he has a ton of heat right now for the tone of some of the twitter stuff, and for going into business for himself with the Lillian Garcia horse comment.

Apparently only high level executives like Vince & Trips are allowed to humiliate and essentially harrass Garcia on live TV, all because she had the fucking audacity to leave the business on her own for a few years when she got married. That bitch. The nerve.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Actually he has a ton of heat right now for the tone of some of the twitter stuff, and for going into business for himself with the Lillian Garcia horse comment.

Apparently only high level executives like Vince & Trips are allowed to humiliate and essentially harrass Garcia on live TV, all because she had the fucking audacity to leave the business on her own for a few years when she got married. That bitch. The nerve.
                    Which is kinda what I'm saying. We all know how much Vince loves Ryback, and I wouldn't put it past him to start this gimmick back again, and more than likely, only he and H's would know about it. They would have the same response to his tweets either way, so that's why I'm asking.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

TNA packing them in live in Mobile, Alabama

Attached Files

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

No visible basketball hoop.

Improvement.

Comment

• BigBiss
                          • Mar 2009

this is sad, i went to a show in Austin 6 years ago looked around and realized "this will never beat vince" to see it now ... just sad

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                            this is sad, i went to a show in Austin 6 years ago looked around and realized "this will never beat vince" to see it now ... just sad
                            Their problem, they never realized they should have gone any kind of unique route. Fuck Vince. No sense in being WWE lite...all that Panda money down the drain.....10+ years in business and they're no more better off than they were 10 years ago aside from having Spike.

But shit, nothing that hasnt been said a trillion times by now.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

TNA was never better than when they were featuring Joe/Angle and Joe/Daniels/Styles...you had a six-sided ring, MMA infused main event quality matches and/or high flying X-Division type matches. They had a small blip on the radar in 2012 where a run with a 5'8" wrestler that was damn good, too.

Basically, TNA's best work has always been done when they did something the WWE wouldn't have done at the time.

Now, by 2014, the WWE has embraced the MMA-infused matches and are featuring a 5'9" wrestler.

It baffles me why the still go back to WWE-lite stuff. Such an inferiority complex.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                                No longer a noob
                                • Apr 2011

I don't even know if it's an inferiority complex. I'm honestly not sure how many people walked through the door not named Cornette or D'Amore who actually knew they could be anything more. People like Dixie or Russo view WWE as what wrestling is, and they try to make their own version of it because they're not sharp enough to look at it from another point of view.

Comment

Working...