• May 2012

Originally posted by Ravin
    And so ends the Prime Time Playerz.
    They ever hold the tag belts?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Gotta love Derrville still rocking the Aces & Eights logo on his Twitter.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Kinda sad how 2012 seemed like a year of change at Impact Wrestling, you saw them not rely on former WWE guys. Austin Aries was champ. Then Aces & Eights happened.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
          No longer a noob
          • Apr 2011

Bully Ray had a late-career surge until the Aces and 8s. Then anything they did was white noise. Anything the company does anymore is...

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                Wade Keller:

"Randy Orton, by the way, is kind of in the doghouse right now for some stuff backstage, which I'll get more details and publish later on, but...the odds are pretty strong Randy does not have the belt coming out of Elimination Chamber.

I think they know they can't do Batista-Orton, and because of the backstage stuff: basically, Orton being disgruntled and expressing it. I want to at least narrow it down from being some wild rumors other than that. He's on the shit list and probably not going to be in that top-top spot, so who knows where Orton ends up."

After all of these years, Orton still cannot handle getting go away heat.

To be fair, in this instance it's not even his fault. He's booked like a goof being used by the real top heels, and can't ever beat the flying goat.

Dude probably believes his own gimmick and can't understand why the fans are rejecting this shit.
                So remember this post about Randy Orton still being an immature bitch when it comes to go away heat?

A fan on Smackdown held up an RK-NO sign, so he got mad, yelled at the guy, and pouted to the ring. WWE decided to edit it and use his entrance from RAW instead.

qcWGoDY.png

Problem is he was wearing different colored tights each night.

Comment

• dave
                  Go the fuck outside
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                  TNA put MVP on TV as the new top babyface...without a contract.
                  I watched the MVP stuff. I like MVP, I think he's a good entertainer, but if he's your new main event, you're irrelevant.
                  My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Leftwich
                    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Undertaker Returns!

According to PWInsider.com, it is confirmed that The Undertaker will be returning to WWE on the 2/24 edition of RAW from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Undertaker's return was said to be locked in within the past two days.

In addition to building up to his Wrestlemania match, Undertaker is also being brought back on the 2/24 RAW to help create hype for the launch of the WWE Network. Other names and past stars are believed to be returning for the show as well.

This makes sense seeing as its the night of the WWE Network launch

Originally posted by Tailback U
                    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Well, if they're taking the belt off Orton at the PPV...gotta be between Cena & Bryan. Since Cena's working with Wyatt, figure the belt isn't necessary there.

So, if it's Bryan, L-O-L.

Comment

• Spidey
                        • Feb 2009

Ill be at the 2/24 show. Though Ill be way up in a box. Just had my company make the offer this week which I hopped on. Raw, free beer, and free food. Can't go wrong with that. My only regret will be no CM Punk.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Comment

• Ravin
                            Dishing the Gino's
                            • Feb 2009

I would much rather them put the belt on Cena again and have Bryan win at Mania. After all the shit he has gone through since Summerslam, putting the belt on him at EC would be a huge let down. And because they have this Shield Wyatt thing going, you could easily make WWE fans forget that the Wyatt's attacked Cena. Just tie it together and say like "We attacked him to screw you."

The only shit part is, Batista is still fighting for the title which throws a wrench into everything.
                            All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Went to the ROH show with MR BILL tonight. For some reason they opened up with the main event, Jay Briscoe def. Adam Cole with Briscoe's fake title on the line. It was awesome and i'm pretty sure they filmed it for TV (it wasn't a full blown taping but Kevin Kelly said *some* of the show was being taped for TV).

Then nothing else good happened for hours except for Robert Evans being awesome. He is doing a streak gimmick where he has his own ref, and he runs down and pins guys who are already beaten. He pinned an already dead Alex Reigns, then did a Pearl Harbor job on Woozy Woo to move to 31-0. Roderick Strong came down to end the streak. Cedric Alexander is feuding with Strong, and accidentally nailed Evans on a run in attempt, so Evans got the cheap DQ win to move to 32-0. He sold this like he won the main event at WrestleMania, and it was fantastic. He got the YES YES YES chants and was the most over guy on the show until ACH came out.

ACH & Tadarius Thomas vs ReDRagon was very good. ACH did some incredible flying in the closing stretch. His family comes to these S.A. shows and they go apeshit for him.

Four way main event was a PWG style spotfest that delivered.

If any of the above makes TV, seek it out.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

Seems that Wyatt is going to get the "live theme music" treatment at WM this year. I can already see creative putting him against Undertaker at WM31.

The gimmick is entertaining, but in no way does it deserve top of the card treatment. I just don't get it.

Comment

Working...