• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Seth Rollins is so bad ass.

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

Woot! Fortune face turn and AJ Styles ethering Bischoff and Hogan about their ability to run companies into the ground.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        Best part of this picture is the fact he's wearing a Four Year Strong t-shirt.

Comment

• Epidemik
          Commitment to Excellence
          • Jul 2009

I totally popped when diesel came out during the royal rumble...

Kevin Nash, as overrated a wrestler he may be, seems like a cool dude to have a beer with and just listen to his stories

Comment

• Epidemik
            Commitment to Excellence
            • Jul 2009

WWF ATTITUDE...it made u laugh,cry,scream,yell,cheer,ch**ant,jump up,clap,and stun ur sister...u saw greatness,darkness,spectacle,i**ntensity,deception ,blood sweat tears...and PUPPIES...u got 2 DRINK BEER,smell what was cookin,taste poontang PIE,play the GAME, take a TEST,have a nice day,and had 2 words for any1 that wasnt down...a mudhole was stomped,a dead man walked,a hurricane was comin,and raw was jericho'ed...u owned a rattlesnake,brahma bull,show stopper,big red machine,and a socko.. 3:16

-someguyonyoutube

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Epidemik26
                I totally popped when diesel came out during the royal rumble...

Kevin Nash, as overrated a wrestler he may be, seems like a cool dude to have a beer with and just listen to his stories
                You'd be buying though. :pimp:

Comment

• manchild24
                  Kyle got fired
                  • Nov 2008

Looks like the 2-21-11 video is the Undertaker coming back.

WWE aired a second vignette tonight on Raw promoting "2 21 11".

An empty cabin was shown with flashing lights, with the door then swung open. A mysterious individual donning a black trenchcoat and boots walked into the cabin, only to quickly disappear. "2 21 11" was displayed while the Johnny Cash song "Ain't No Grave" played.

The song was used last year to promote The Undertaker's match with Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXVI.

The official website of the Save Mart Center, venue for the February 21 Raw, is advertising "The Return of The Undertaker" for the event.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Yep, it's Taker.

Pissed me off they went this way about hyping his return. Why bother doing it that would get people amped about possibilities when it's just another Taker return. Let alone, for a match with fucking Barrett at WM....

smh

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                      Yep, it's Taker.

Pissed me off they went this way about hyping his return. Why bother doing it that would get people amped about possibilities when it's just another Taker return. Let alone, for a match with fucking Barrett at WM....

smh
                      Why wouldn't they advertise his return?

Taker is one of the WWE's 3-4 biggest stars at this point, and his streak at WM is one of their most promote-able aspects. Even if he does it twice a year now, his return is still a big moment. It would be plain bad business not to promote his return. Unless it was intended to a monster shock, like Edge's RR return last year.

You can criticize the WWE to some degree for doing the hype in an ambiguous way, but really, not hyping it at all would be the WWE throwing away a pretty big opportunity.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Taker coming back is one of the only reasons to watch WrestleMania still.

Once the streak's broken, you have Cena/Orton/The 2 World Title Matches/MITB and a handful of midcarders who were pushed to the moon, had tons of heat and are summarily SQUASHED because Uncle Vince hates making new stars.

I get that there's freak injuries (Punk, Bourne) but the 'E isn't hurting for talent.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                          Why wouldn't they advertise his return?

You can criticize the WWE to some degree for doing the hype in an ambiguous way, but really, not hyping it at all would be the WWE throwing away a pretty big opportunity.
                          Yeah I know, just pissed I let the whole Sting shit get me excited.

Still not looking forward to Taker/Barrett though.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            Yeah I know, just pissed I let the whole Sting shit get me excited.

Still not looking forward to Taker/Barrett though.
                            Pretty much the reason I wasn't buying the hype without more to back it up than the ambiguous promo and some rumors...

It does make me curious whether the WWE was counting on the ambigious promo being interpreted by fans as Sting, or whether they really expected everyone to assume it was Taker? I have to think they would realize that fans would read into it and intended that....

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

The buzz surrounding Sting should light a fire under Vince's ass to sign him up. Sting/Taker would have blown the doors off of the last few Manias. I havent seen people that excited for a potential match in a long, long time.

You couldnt pay me to buy WWE PPV's, but even I would have paid to see Mania for the first time since the 90's. That match would have been quite the spectacle.

Comment

• manchild24
                                Kyle got fired
                                • Nov 2008

well we all know its Taker coming back and that he himself is pushing Barrett. I personally cant stand Barrett and if he and taker do do WM and he ends the streak I'll never watch WWE again. I understand that would put him over huge but its WM.

Do you think its a smoke screen and Sting will still show up in the next few weeks?

I saw a picture of something take looked like a clipping the day after Lawler won his match on RAW saying how he won and everything and then under it how Sting (but it said his real name) signed with the WWE

Comment

Working...