• Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Ah fuck, now I gotta buy WWE '12??

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

After hearing good things about Smackdown and getting sick of RAW I finally made the switch this week.

This was the wrong week to make that switch.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

CM Punk tweeted this pic with Bull Nakano

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          I was watching matches from the NOAH Global League last week. A maytch that stood out was KENTA vs. Akitoshi Saito.

Saito is a very large man. Really fat. KENTA is a junior, probably a legit 170.

Anyway, as you probably know, KENTA invented the Go 2 Sleep. Well, the story here, was Saito was just too large, and no matter how much KENTA would kick the shit out of his fat ass to soften him up, he just couldn't weaken him enough to execute the G2S. He would struggle like a motherfucker, but couldn't get the dude up.

So anyway, after yet another failed G2S attempt, KENTA says fuck this shit, drops the guy, kicks him in the face, locks on a crossface, and wins by submission instead.

If this were the WWE, KENTA would have just lifted the guy up, hit the G2S (facing hard camera, of course), and won the match.

Did KENTA come away from that match looking 'weak'? Of course not. He got over more, because he was smart enough to find a different way to win.

In the WWE, 99% of the matches end with a finisher. Facing hard camera. They have taught the fans that that's how matches end. And that's that. Mark Henry is hitting that f'n World's Strongest Slam, broken ankle or no broken ankle. Especially against a jobber underdog geek like Bryan. They are afraid to deviate from the template.
          A Bryan-Henry match with Henry having a fucked up ankle might be the easiest match to book in history...and he can still finish it with the WSS, one that looks high impact. Have him do it when he catches Bryan coming at him to knock him down, or when he's jumping off the ropes.

Comment

• PEYMAN18
            Suhn.
            • Jan 2009

:\

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

If he's fighting, he's too old.

If he's wrestling, he better get in contact with his dealer/doctor.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

If Skinny Rock can get swoled up for PPV, so can Botch-tista.

I want my Batista/Mason Ryan match.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Why the WWE Must Continue to Push Daniel Bryan
                  In the still-short WWE career of SmackDown superstar Daniel Bryan, the phrase "strike while the iron is hot" has never been more appropriate...

In the still-short WWE career of SmackDown superstar Daniel Bryan, the phrase "strike while the iron is hot" has never been more appropriate.

Fresh off one of the best SmackDown main events in a number of years, Bryan is arguably at the peak of his WWE career.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                    just saw this LMFAO

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

in Japan, lol

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

look at this one:

Someone on another board said that Hawk must have left one of his bags behind. I died.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

AWESOME

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

These CAW nerds are amazing with the WWE games, and especially now on WWE 12 with the arenas and entrance themes and shit...

(START THIS AT 7 MINUTES)
                            <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xNPkAFn-1I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xNPkAFn-1I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

(THEN WATCH THIS)
                            <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhNSSjAExgM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhNSSjAExgM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

I'm considering getting the game this year for that sole purpose of just changing all the rosters, rings, logos and shit.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                                Fuck em
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                These CAW nerds are amazing with the WWE games, and especially now on WWE 12 with the arenas and entrance themes and shit...

(START THIS AT 7 MINUTES)
                                <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xNPkAFn-1I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xNPkAFn-1I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

(THEN WATCH THIS)
                                <object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhNSSjAExgM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GhNSSjAExgM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
                                Yeah the game is awesome for customizing stuff, and they have some good sites that give you the formulas and you can download from the game itself online. Arena's wrestlers, move sets, custom finishers, etc. Game is fun.

Comment

Working...