come on now bro ... thats my boss ;)
    She ain't mine...

So...tits in the n00d...hawt or not.

Flap jacks or perky?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Whats wrong with wanting to bang your boss?

Comment

• BigBiss
        • Mar 2009

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Cena is so silly b/c he never takes anything seriously. He laughs off EVERYTHING, even when he gets fucked over. They really do book him like superman and when you do that for years, it gets annoying. 6-7 years, it's ridiculous.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              Cena is so silly b/c he never takes anything seriously. He laughs off EVERYTHING, even when he gets fucked over. They really do book him like superman and when you do that for years, it gets annoying. 6-7 years, it's ridiculous.
              As a character...when they book him like superman in matches, but in promos have him come off as a guy that takes nothing seriously and just makes jokes on everything, it takes away from when he is serious.

He'll get real fired up one week...then just laugh it off the next.

Very weird.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                • Feb 2009

Honestly, I can't watch this shit anymore. For about the past month, I've been deleting both Raw and SD off my PVR unwatched, or watching it as background noise at most. Its just shit. I really enjoyed the Summer of Punk II, but they blew it by bringing him back so soon and its all been shit rolling downhill since. Its not like I'm carrying massively high expectations either - just don't sick utterly, but they can't even manage to meet that.

Whether its the having John Laurinitis as a key character, doing everything they can to embarass poor Jim Ross, Michael Cole still being fucking awful, or them hyping the living God out of WWE on Twitter constantly, its become unwatchable for me. I should be hyped to see The Rock back in the ring... but because of the way they've gone about it, I really dont' give a shit. I'm not even sure I'll bother watching SS on a free stream, as I'd rather play MW3 or Skyrim.

Congats, WWE, you've managed to make your product completely unappealing and unwatchable. Kudos for that.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                  • Jul 2009

On a positive wrestling note, Gail Kim has the belt and Sarita is unmasked again.

:rockwoot:

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                    No longer a noob
                    • Apr 2011

I watched about 1 minute of Impact last night. I saw Hernandez and Morgan and that redheaded guy in a tag team match that I assume is a part of a feud over who the company dropped the ball on more. And then I saw Sting backstage with Eric Bischoff's referee son getting ready for a match. TNA is known for being disconnected from their audience from day 1, but this just takes it to an extreme. I've read Bischoff and his son have gotten a lot of TV time. Negative 80,000 people care. Does Alex Shelley still wrestle for them? I'm a big fan, and I haven't heard anything about him since MCMG was split up because their X division sucked too much.
                    SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mp7plD5JeRM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mp7plD5JeRM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

Very scary moment for me, very bloody and NSFW

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBiss
                          Very scary moment for me, very bloody and NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RAZ8wKK8Z-0
                          I had the sound turned down so what it looked to me was that Summers either got the hell gigged out of his head with that chairshot or he hit the wrong vein doing it himself.

In any case, I hope him and everyone else turned out okay.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                              True Blue
                              • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6k1LxVogkQ"]Brock Lesnar Backflip Shooting Star press ( Rare ) - YouTube[/ame]

i know everyone remembers the botched one at WM 19...but sweet baby jesus that should not be possible for a man his size

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Now if he didn't put Angle too far away at Wrestlemania, would have been one of the coolest moments ever.

Instead, one of the scariest.

Comment

Working...