X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    Dana said " we will work all of that out.
    Seems Dana could play hardball and just keep Brock sidelined.

Or if Vince wants him that badly (no doubt he does), they could get a big payday out of it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Dana gets along with Vince. If Brock wants to wrestle, he will wrestle. I'm sure Dana will get points on whatever Brock does though. Or maybe Lesnar will buy himself out of the UFC deal.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

So ROH & NOAH have a new working agreement. Don't expect to see big names swapping back & forth (Davey is already locked up by New Japan, btw) like 2005-2007, as this will be primarily younger undercard guys swapping sides for tours.

The first ROH guys being booked in NOAH? The fucking Bravado Brothers. Booked for January.

1/18/12
        Jun Akiyama vs. Harlem Bravado

L-O-L

I hope Atsushi Aoki gets an ROH run. It did wonders for Go Shiozaki a few years ago.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Vince might be looking to hedge his bet with the Rock at WrestleMania by adding Lesnar to the event, as he's one of PPVs top draws.

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

Bravado Bandwagon 2012.

Hop on!

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

So ROH & NOAH have a new working agreement. Don't expect to see big names swapping back & forth (Davey is already locked up by New Japan, btw) like 2005-2007, as this will be primarily younger undercard guys swapping sides for tours.

The first ROH guys being booked in NOAH? The fucking Bravado Brothers. Booked for January.

1/18/12
              Jun Akiyama vs. Harlem Bravado

L-O-L

I hope Atsushi Aoki gets an ROH run. It did wonders for Go Shiozaki a few years ago.
              dont count on it unless harley is involved in it. these days Dragon Gate is the only companie investing in escurtion

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                dont count on it unless harley is involved in it. these days Dragon Gate is the only companie investing in escurtion
                New Japan sends guys to CMLL. All Japan doesn't do anything (plus the roster is so thin anyway), and like you said Dragon Gate does it a lot.

I know CHIKARA sent two of the Ants to Osaka Pro this fall, but nobody came back.

The Bravado Brothers are such an odd choice. Jun Akiyama vs Harlem Bravado is the most random match i've seen in a long time. That's some Fire Pro wackiness.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

New Japan sends guys to CMLL. All Japan doesn't do anything (plus the roster is so thin anyway), and like you said Dragon Gate does it a lot.

I know CHIKARA sent two of the Ants to Osaka Pro this fall, but nobody came back.

The Bravado Brothers are such an odd choice. Jun Akiyama vs Harlem Bravado is the most random match i've seen in a long time. That's some Fire Pro wackiness.
                  It could work with the Bravado boys but I just dont see it, i think they are kinda goofy , and what a tour of japan will do to them styles whise will change that, maybe they are going a new direction.

didnt think of AAA , i kinda live in the US indy world, wish DG would send us more young boys

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

It could work with the Bravado boys but I just dont see it, i think they are kinda goofy , and what a tour of japan will do to them styles whise will change that, maybe they are going a new direction.

didnt think of AAA , i kinda live in the US indy world, wish DG would send us more young boys
                    You guys should try to get Kotoka, he is a young guy who just stepped up from young boy status, he does opening match jobs, mostly in 6-mans. He's a small guy who shows a ton of underdog fire, I think he has tons of potential. A U.S. run would do him wonders.

What was the connection to Dragon Gate you guys had? Tozawa is like 1,000 times better since the excursion. His charisma is off the charts.

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

You guys should try to get Kotoka, he is a young guy who just stepped up from young boy status, he does opening match jobs, mostly in 6-mans. He's a small guy who shows a ton of underdog fire, I think he has tons of potential. A U.S. run would do him wonders.

What was the connection to Dragon Gate you guys had? Tozawa is like 1,000 times better since the excursion. His charisma is off the charts.
                      Arik Cannon pulled alot of charisma out of him, we dont ask them for anyone they send them and the local reps work with them to get them in matches and fued that will help them grow. Shingo, Yamato ,Tozawa have all spent time in Texas so i think we have a good track record, only a matter of time till we get another.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Arik Cannon pulled alot of charisma out of him, we dont ask them for anyone they send them and the local reps work with them to get them in matches and fued that will help them grow. Shingo, Yamato ,Tozawa have all spent time in Texas so i think we have a good track record, only a matter of time till we get another.
                        It really shows with those three, because they all ooze charisma and are three of the better guys on a roster that is probably the deepest in the world.

Excursions are underutilized in all of wrestling, really. It wouldn't hurt the WWE to hook up with a Japanese group and send guys away for a few tours.

I forgot about New Japan sending guys to TNA, but TNA really fucks them over by barely booking them. Remember when No Limit/Naito was here? They barely used him. Same for the last guy they had in. At least the New Japan guys get something out of it when they go to Mexico, plus Liger goes too so they get a star out of it also. It's a shame TNA pisses it away, because some of their guys could use a few Japan tours but they don't bother trying.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZfllUVFYsE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZfllUVFYsE&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Michael Tarver NEVER FORGET

sidenote-who the fuck is Jacob Novak?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

I didn't know Vladimir Kozlov was Future Endeavor'd.

And Michelle McCool was looking A+ hot in that video.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Chris Masters can make a lot of money....but WWE is stupid.

You play the game...

__________ can make a lot of money, but WWE is stupid.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Remember when they had Michael Tarver just show up in random backstage vignette's looking double angry for a few weeks.

Very random, but I liked it.

Comment

Working...