Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

AJ needs to interfere and cause D-Bryan to win the title NOW NOW NOW.

Crazy girls b crazy.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

I like AJ. She's a little cutey. Not sure how she's a main eventer, but hey.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Alex Shelley, whose contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire, is reportedly jumping ship to WWE. This is according to former WCW broadcaster Mark Madden. He wrote on Twitter:

"Good luck to Alex Shelley, WWE-bound. A real talent. Let's c if he's used rite. Shame 2c MCMGs break up. Best tag team in U.S."

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

From Booker T to Ric Flair, WWE Classics counts down the 50 stars who made an impact in WCW.

WWE.com has released a list counting down the top 50 WCW wrestlers of all-time. Eligibility begins with Ted Turner’s purchase of World Championship Wrestling in 1988—anything from Jim Crockett Promotions and NWA predating this is ineligible. Those eligible were rated only on their accomplishments while in WCW, as well as everything from longevity to cultural impact.

1. Sting
            2. Ric Flair
            3. "Hollywood" Hogan
            4. Goldberg
            5. Kevin Nash
            6. Diamond Dallas Page
            7. Lex Luger
            8. Booker T
            9. "Macho Man" Randy Savage
            10. Scott Steiner
            11. Big Van Vader
            12. Scott Hall
            13. Dean Malenko
            14. "Psycho" Sid Vicious
            15. "Stunning" Steve Austin
            16. Ron Simmons
            17. Arn Anderson
            18. Eddie Guerrero
            19. The Giant
            20. Brian Pillman
            21. Rick Steiner
            22. Rey Mysterio
            23. Barry Windham
            24. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
            25. Eric Bischoff
            26. Rick Rude
            27. Chris Jericho
            28. Buff Bagwell
            29. Billy Kidman
            30. Raven
            31. The Great Muta
            32. Lance Storm
            33. Terry Funk
            34. Konnan
            35. Lord Steven Regal
            36. Ultimo Dragon
            37. Cactus Jack
            38. Michael "P.S." Hayes
            39. Curt Hennig
            40. Kevin Sullivan
            41. Bret "Hit Man" Hart
            42. Dustin Rhodes
            43. Saturn
            44. Bobby Eaton
            45. Kanyon
            46. Larry Zbyszko
            47. Meng
            48. Dennis Rodman
            49. Juventud Guerrera
            50. Jeff Jarrett

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

I still think Eve is the most useless diva on the roster...

but her Ass was lookin right in that white skirt

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Don't know why im bothering, but Ricky Steamboat, Terry Funk, and Bobby Eaton are grossly underrated on that list.

Steamboat should be higher for the Flair trilogy alone. Funk for the Flair stuff after the Steamboat blow off. And Bobby Eaton was the ultimate WCW glue guy. How Eaton (#44), who was there from 1988-the death of it all, ranks below the likes of Raven, Billy Kidman, Saturn, Lance Storm (who was there for like 8 months), and Dean Malenko (#11??) is beyond me, even though its highly unlikely any real thought went into this.

Comment

• Aso
                  The Serious House
                  • Nov 2008

Easily one of the greatest matches of all time.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                    • Aug 2009

Santino always cracks me up, I don't know why he waddles down to the ring like that but every time he does I laugh my ass off.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

It's been 13 year's since Owen Hart's death...

JBL shared some stories on FB

One of Owen's favorite funny ribs was when (I wasn't there for the one with Lex) he had someone strong press him, like Lex Luger and Owen would hold on to him and not let him press him and then Davey would come in and would press Owen overhead many times in a row and Owen would scream to the crowd how Davey was the strongest in the world-he thought this was hilarious. I saw him do stuff like this to Henry Godwin when we tagged together-Henry would just laugh when Owen would get him. Davey thought everything Owen did was the funniest thing ever-they were like two little kids, a lot of fun being around. Owen would rib if he felt like it-could be a PPV it didn't matter, the world was just fun to him.
                      Im paraphrasing this next 1..

So Chief Jay Strongbow took Owen to task for something, We went through a phase in WWE where everything had to be 'real', so you only did things you would do in a fight. So Chief Jay asked Owen if he would do that in a fight and Owen said, "No, I would hop around on one foot and whoop" It was one of funniest things I have ever heard of, Chief was so mad he wouldn't speak to Owen for some time. Hilarious.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Great picture from the Mexican version of Family Feud

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Vince McMahon, shoe thief.

Originally posted by Dave Meltzer
                            Frank Deford, generally regarded as one of the best sportswriters who ever lived, and who was a personal mentor of mine some 22 years back when I worked at The National, released a new autobiography this month called “Over Time: My Life as a Sportswriter.” In the book, he spoke about Rodney Dangerfield, who he did a series of TV commercials with, and talked about what a jerk he was. Then he said that of all the people he had come across in his life, Dangerfield was only No. 2 on the list, saying No. 1 was Vince McMahon.

This one relates directly to me and I am mentioned in the story briefly. It actually had to do with a story at a birthday party for John Fillipelli in 1991, a close personal friend of Deford who at the time was one of the top executives in WWF. Deford and his wife were at the party, as was Vince and a lot of WWF execs. At the time, Vince was mad at Deford because Deford made the call to hire me, ironically based on the recommendation of one of McMahon’s best friends, Dick Ebersol, as well as the sports editor at the time of the Los Angles Times, John Cherwa. At the party, everyone decided to go bowling. At the bowling alley, apparently there was someone bowling that night named Dick, and Patterson and Vince kept making jokes about penises whenever he’d bowl, which apparently had the Fillipelli family rolling their eyes because these were all upper class types there. Then McMahon and Pat Patterson stole one shoe from Deford as well as his wife while they had their bowling shoes on. Keep in mind these aren’t 20 year olds. Vince at this point is 45 or 46, Patterson is 50, Deford was 52. So when they’re done bowling, the Defords can’t find their shoes and McMahon and Patterson are laughing. So they figure okay, joke, where’s the shoe. But McMahon and Patterson never gave up the shoes and they actually had to leave the party with one shoe each. It’s one thing to do it to a guy, but then doing it to his wife?

But what Deford actually was madder about is that after the death of Chris Benoit, Deford wrote a piece, based on an article I wrote at the time, about deaths in pro wrestling. Since it came from Deford, when McMahon testified before Henry Waxman’s committee, and they brought up the article, McMahon claimed that Deford held a grudge against him because he and his wife had their shoes stolen at a party. The idea that he wrote an article about dozens of dead wrestlers, and Vince’s explanation of the article is that he stole the guys shoes 16 years earlier and he was holding a grudge.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

- WWE's Extreme Rules pay-per-view with the return of Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena in the main event did just over 250,000 pay-per-view buys, based on early numbers.

They drew about 147,000 buys in North America and 104,000 outside of North America.

The 2011 Extreme Rules show did around 108,000 buys.
                              Source: F4Wonline.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Oops. Nosawa and lo Shirai arrested at a Japanese airport for attempting to smuggle in weed from Mexico. The drug were hiding in a painting.

Comment

Working...