X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Stealing this from the WON board, but to get the new belt introduced, they DEFINITELY should have someone destroy the Cena belt. If Danielson loses at the PPV, why not let him get the heat from destroying the belt on RAW?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      No company should produce 3 hours of weekly TV.

Thankfully, it will bomb on USA and they'll go back to 2 hours before the year is out.
      The only way they'll go back is if the first hour rating is lower than whatever they were showing from 8-9 previously. People will overreact to the overall RAW rating dropping, because it will, but really in the eyes of USA it will be broken up into hour one and hours two & three.

Three hours really is too long for any company. I love Dragon Gate on a vintage ECW or glory days ROH level right now, and the three hour Infinity episodes are too much. It's hard to set aside three hours to watch it every week. Three hours is a long fucking time. I have shit to do.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

In news only SHOGUN will care about, Io Shirai has been released from STARDOM due to the pot smuggling arrest last month.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            In news only SHOGUN will care about, Io Shirai has been released from STARDOM due to the pot smuggling arrest last month.
            You basterd... I marginally care. More out of curiosity than really following joshi.

Wonder what this means for her sister Mio.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
              You basterd... I marginally care. More out of curiosity than really following joshi.

Wonder what this means for her sister Mio.
              Supposedly they aren't very close. Mio wrote a blog after the arrest, and basically hinted that they barely talk anymore.

To the best of my knowledge, NOSAWA is still in jail. A few years back, Arashi had 4% of what these two had when he got busted, and did time. NOSAWA is fucked.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                Supposedly they aren't very close. Mio wrote a blog after the arrest, and basically hinted that they barely talk anymore.

To the best of my knowledge, NOSAWA is still in jail. A few years back, Arashi had 4% of what these two had when he got busted, and did time. NOSAWA is fucked.
                Thought they were still tagging together sometimes... Show what the fuck I know. Gotta think she won't be able to find work in Japan. Doesn't TNA need another sorta-cute Japanese chick they pay poorly and never use on TV?

Io apparently just got out of the detention center today. If they figure Nosawa was behind it, yeah, he be fucke.d

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

If AJ doesn't swerve Punk at some point to help Danielson to win the title...I'm taking my ball and going home.

Sometimes, the best stories, are the obvious one.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                    • Jul 2009

A condensed version of this week's RAW and infinitely more entertaining.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SHOGUN

Tensai still got too much time

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SHOGUN

LOL is this done weekly? Theres literally no reason to ever watch Raw again.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

That Raw was bad. I thought that Vince's return would do something, but instead they ended it in the worst possible way. Looks like we are stuck with People Power until at least SummerSlam.

Also, am I the only one that is wondering what the writers have behind the pushes of all of the big men? They are really selling Big Show as a heel, Kane is knee deep in another "love" storyline and has a rare championship shot, and they've put a lot of effort into pushing Ryback, Tensai and Brodus Clay up through the ranks.

This is beyond hopeless right now.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

All of Albert's back hair turned into tattoos

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

Raw's rating went from a 2.97 to a 3.24

apparently Vince McMahon is a big Draw

edit:or wait was this the 1st RAW w/o NBA playoff competition?

Comment

• Rayman
                                Spic 'n Spanish
                                • Feb 2009

lol if RAW were like that youtube vid, I'd watch every week.

Comment

Working...