X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

Cage matches with heavy interference. Always a glorious occasion.
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
      Cage matches with heavy interference. Always a glorious occasion.
      Especially when its the faces that interfere with a heel attempting to win clean.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

That PPV was essentially a Smachdown episode. Storyline heavy, three unannounced matches (two of which were squashs, one with JOBBERS), and absolutely nothing memorable occuring.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Love a good ol Ryback squash, reminds me of The Road Warriors beating up the Mulkeys...but I still have no idea what ol boy is doing with his arms before the match.

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

I know we overreact a lot about bad TV, but is this like the worst few month run we've had in quite some time? I can't remember a time when I was more annoyed and just generally bored by the product since the high-point of HHH-A-Mania in 2003.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

I know we overreact a lot about bad TV, but is this like the worst few month run we've had in quite some time? I can't remember a time when I was more annoyed and just generally bored by the product since the high-point of HHH-A-Mania in 2003.
              Its pretty much shit.

Just think of it this way...

We're praising TNA for two good shows in a row...

Yup...Wrestling is barreling off a bridge.

Comment

• bluntside
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Love a good ol Ryback squash, reminds me of The Road Warriors beating up the Mulkeys...but I still have no idea what ol boy is doing with his arms before the match.
                I can't not thank a Mulkey brothers reference.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Its pretty much shit.

Just think of it this way...

We're praising TNA for two good shows in a row...

Yup...Wrestling is barreling off a bridge.
                  I just don't know if it's a combo of me growing up or what but this is seriously like the worst I can remember WWE being in a LONG time. Mostly from the sense that not only is their TV incredibly boring but the decision making is just mind boggling.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

I just don't know if it's a combo of me growing up or what but this is seriously like the worst I can remember WWE being in a LONG time. Mostly from the sense that not only is their TV incredibly boring but the decision making is just mind boggling.
                    It is because everything is being repeated. There is only so long you can run with the "heel GM" as a primary storyline. They need to have something new and unique happen, but that is easier said than done. And it is terrible to have those heel GM matches headlining PPV's, and it's proven now that interest on both fronts is way down.

Another thing I think they should do is forget the rosters and pool everyone together. Smackdown wrestlers appear on Raw and vice versa, just end that division and have them wrestle as one again.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                      It is because everything is being repeated. There is only so long you can run with the "heel GM" as a primary storyline. They need to have something new and unique happen, but that is easier said than done. And it is terrible to have those heel GM matches headlining PPV's, and it's proven now that interest on both fronts is way down.

Another thing I think they should do is forget the rosters and pool everyone together. Smackdown wrestlers appear on Raw and vice versa, just end that division and have them wrestle as one again.
                      Isn't Smackdown where they keep their "B talent"? I think they keep them seperate so they have a chance to be headliners on their show. I'm probably wrong though

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                        Isn't Smackdown where they keep their "B talent"? I think they keep them seperate so they have a chance to be headliners on their show. I'm probably wrong though
                        I know that Sheamus and Orton are both on Smackdown just off the top of my head. But both have plenty of appearances on Raw, so keeping them "apart" so to speak isn't even happening anymore. With Punk and Cena now making some Smackdown appearances (as someone said a couple pages ago in this thread) it makes even less sense to continue it.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

A $5 Wrestling IPPV. oh hell yeah!!!

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

Another tag team main event with Bryan/Kane vs Punk/random partner?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

Scratch that. It's opening the show

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Can't beat more Danielson, Punk and AJ.

AJ in that Kane/Harley Quinn get-up was weird as fuck but I'd hit.

EDIT:

Comment

Working...