X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKO BLACK RKO
    i did it 4 the YAWK
    • Feb 2009

after what the "E" made Orton look like yesterday could we see a win this Sunday?

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RKO BLACK RKO
      after what the "E" made Orton look like yesterday could we see a win this Sunday?
      I was thinking the same thing...but I just can't see Vince giving Orton the title right back less than a month later...not to mention from John Cena. Would be sweet though...anyone other than Cena holding the title is fine with me.

Annnnd, I REALLY REALLY hope that the WWE goes down the road of DX losing this weekend to Legacy (that would push them over even more) so maybe DX can start their splitting up and feuding against each other. Now I know I know, HBK and Trips have had their fair share of feuds as well, but it's usually always good TV. I wouldn't mind seeing one more between the both of them before Shawn finally retires.

What I've been wanting for like 4 years now is Vince giving HBK one more title run, but I know that just isn't gonna happen. Guy deserves it though.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
        And yet again Vince finds even better ways to make Orton look even more like a bitch. Unbelievable.
        The Orton character is a cowardly heel who attacks injured/old/defenseless people when they least expect it, and is supposed to be a cunning-yet-chicken-shit pussy who always needs Legacy to do his dirty work. Your supposed to think he can't beat anyone up "fair and square".

If you wanna bitch about booking a character to death, look at Evan Bourne. It wasnt too long ago that he was getting over. Now he loses in 3 minutes every week, and nobody cares about him anymore.

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

What I've been wanting for like 4 years now is Vince giving HBK one more title run, but I know that just isn't gonna happen. Guy deserves it though.
          I get this feeling Michaels doesn't want a world title run.
          My guess is he's happy with his current role.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
            I get this feeling Michaels doesn't want a world title run.
            My guess is he's happy with his current role.
            He'd have to work all or most of the house shows, something he dosen't want to do.

Michaels dosen't need the belt to headline or get over. The title used to be for the most over guy, now it's just a prop for to get guys over and to advance storylines.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              The Orton character is a cowardly heel who attacks injured/old/defenseless people when they least expect it, and is supposed to be a cunning-yet-chicken-shit pussy who always needs Legacy to do his dirty work. Your supposed to think he can't beat anyone up "fair and square".

If you wanna bitch about booking a character to death, look at Evan Bourne. It wasnt too long ago that he was getting over. Now he loses in 3 minutes every week, and nobody cares about him anymore.
              or Kane

Comment

• krulmichael
                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                or Kane
                Well I remember Kane being offered a title run, but he declined because he was fine with the way things were. So I'm sure the HBK situation is the exact same thing. I'm just saying it would be nice to see it one last time even if it won't happen because Shawn doesn't want it to in the first place.

Twitch Channel
                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                Season V: 2-1

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

after 0rton are there any strong heels on Raw for Cena?

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Cream_Puffed
                    Miz/Swagger?
                    Swagger maybe. Miz - no chance. Does anyone even take him remotely seriously? I've said it before and I'll say it again - Red Rooster 2.0

Not knocking Terry Taylor, a solid worker, but not a real contender.
                    Same as Miz. Good worker, fine on the mic, but not a real contender.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Well I remember Kane being offered a title run, but he declined because he was fine with the way things were. So I'm sure the HBK situation is the exact same thing. I'm just saying it would be nice to see it one last time even if it won't happen because Shawn doesn't want it to in the first place.
                      Kane has been part of some of the worst booking in the past decade. that was more what i was getting at.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                        Formerly ravensownall17
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                        Swagger maybe. Miz - no chance. Does anyone even take him remotely seriously? I've said it before and I'll say it again - Red Rooster 2.0

Not knocking Terry Taylor, a solid worker, but not a real contender.
                        Same as Miz. Good worker, fine on the mic, but not a real contender.
                        Swagger has the size and look, but he hasn't been built up as anything to this point. Miz is probably closer, but as was posted previously, they've completely torn him down the past few weeks since his little thing with Cena ended.

Really, it's the sad state (well, maybe not sad, depending how you look at it) of Raw as far as heels go right now that the two top heels after Orton are Cody and Ted, and I don't think anyone will ever take Cody as a serious threat, no matter how many times they beat DX.

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

They really could have had something with the Miz. Not as a real threat, but as that sort of pest type heel. You don't have to build him up like they did Umaga but you can still do enough where he poses at least somewhat of a threat or enough to dig up a potential PPV match.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                            i did it 4 the YAWK
                            • Feb 2009

Does anybody else want edge back as bad as I do? Even though he's prob gonna come back as a face cause we all saw that coming any way...

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                              Formerly ravensownall17
                              • Feb 2009

You aren't the only one...

Plans can change. I would LOVE to see Jericho vs. Edge at WM but given the lack of an alternate heel on Raw right now, Edge probably comes back as one. That's not until January anyway though, right?

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                                i did it 4 the YAWK
                                • Feb 2009

Yeah January

Comment

Working...