X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

I know but I still would love to see him give it a shot.

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
      I know but I still would love to see him give it a shot.
      remember DDPs run ... it would be like that

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Originally posted by BigBiss
        I really try to forget that.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

They'd have to change his name too, because as you know people are too stupid to tell the difference between two wrestlers (err, sports entertainers) with the same first name.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

I don't get why Vince thinks the words (Wrestler,or Wrestling) are such bad words.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
              Who would he stalk? Kane's wife?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                He could have done that a long time ago.

He didn't grow up a wrestling fan, so he has no emotional attachment to things like Hulkamania or Wrestlemania or this idea that most guys have that cementing a WWE legacy is the ultimate goal. He's happy in TNA, makes a good living, and probably has heard of how stressful and competitive the WWE can be, and probably wants no part of that shit at this point in his life.
                AJ is a good ol boy from JAWJUH...what you said is pretty spot on. He's one of the highest paid non-WWE guys out there besides the Hogan's and Stings of the world...he's also no spring chicken...he's treated as the GOAT in TNA...I can't see why he'd sign up with the WWE to make a lot less with a lot more stress to MAYBE max out at Christian before Edge retired level.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF

DO THE RIGHT THING, AJ!!!!
                  LOL @ this Derp Face

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

To me, he's in the middle of a great career regardless of whether he ever ends up in the WWE. Carried TNA through the Nashville days, and then the FSN days. He is the ultimate uppercard babyface who was terribly misused and miscast for like 5 years during the second Russo run when he alternated as a sidekick/"country dumb" heel & childlike rube babyface.

The way he is being used now, and the way he was used when he was on top of the X-Division, is perfect for him. Upper part of the card, treated like a top guy, but not always necessarily in the main event.

When you look back at his resume, over the last decade or so, you'd have a hard time finding guys who have had more high profile very good to great matches. He's really good.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Over the past decade, I'd say AJ Styles has been involved in some way, either feuding or partnering with Christopher Daniels for at least 8 of the 10 years.

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels is this eras Undertaker and Kane.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

btw - can not stop laughing at Claire's derp-face. Priceless, really.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

lol @ Metallica going to catch some CMLL on their night of.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

Some Cena mark is trying to tell me that Rock vs Cena was one of the best matches of the past decade.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
                              Some Cena mark is trying to tell me that Rock vs Cena was one of the best matches of the past decade.
                              I thought it was a great match, one of the best of the year so far. Not even close to being one of the best matches of the last ten years, though. Laughable. And this coming from somebody who thinks more highly of it than most. I thought it was superior to the HHH/Undertaker match that everybody raves about from the same show.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                I thought it was a great match, one of the best of the year so far. Not even close to being one of the best matches of the last ten years, though. Laughable. And this coming from somebody who thinks more highly of it than most. I thought it was superior to the HHH/Undertaker match that everybody raves about from the same show.
                                Eh I didn't really care for any of the matches at Wrestlemania 28, It was a real lackluster card.

Comment

Working...