X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
    WWE counters Hogan in TNA by presenting the pastiest white champion in history... Sheamus!
    They finally push new guys, and they pick Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. Ok.

Both are lifting buddies of HHH. Just sayin'.

You cant convince me that either guy is more talented than Jack Swagger or Evan Bourne. You cant convine me that either guy has more charisma or is more over than Kofi Kingston.

I dont get it, but then I remember sentence #2.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Exactly. I feel bad for MVP, Kingston, Swagger, Bourne, Ziggler.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
        Was it just me or was Vince really pissed at Dennis Miller when they were on stage together? I guess he could only take so much of Miller making fun of wrestling fans.

Oh what the fuck, RAW was awful. 3 hour show, they have maybe 15 minutes of actual wrestling. Punk gets buried and I watch Cena proclaim for the millionth freaking time how he will win the belt again. WHO GIVES A SHIT.

At least they teased Bret as a host as well as a Taker/Shawn WM rematch.
        Yeah, what a horrible show. I can't stand to watch RAW anymore. I really can't.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
          Formerly ravensownall17
          • Feb 2009

From the Observer:

While this is not due to any Monday Night Wars, perhaps as big a news as Hulk Hogan debuting for TNA on Jan. 4, is that there is a good chance Bret Hart will be debuting for WWE on the same night.

According to a WWE source who would have full knowledge of the situation, Hart, 52, signed a short-term talent contract with WWE this past week covering the period from 1/1 to 4/10, or through WrestleMania and about two weeks after the 3/28 show at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ. Hart simply told us that he wasn’t going to lie about anything and thus wasn’t going to say anything on the story. It was said that Hart wanted his signing to be kept quiet and his return to be a surprise, but that WWE couldn’t help itself but all but announced it publicly on the first Raw after the ink was dry.
          This should be interesting...I just wonder if the majority of today's WWE fans even know who he is.

Comment

• Derrville
            Dallas has no coaching...
            • Jul 2009

My eyes burn everytime i watch Sheamus. lol

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
              From the Observer:

This should be interesting...I just wonder if the majority of today's WWE fans even know who he is.
              Observer also says, the plan is for him to do at least one match.

Well, it took them 12 years but it seems Vince finally gets to use Bret in an angle off Montreal.

Hopefully, if nothing else, this will get Harry Smith and Wilson over...if they are used.

Screw HHH.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

I dont like the idea of Bret doing a match at all at this point.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by sideshow kuzzy
                  I dont like the idea of Bret doing a match at all at this point.
                  I'm with you.

Bret is one of those rare guys (still alive, anyway) who we never had to see perform past his prime.

Nevermind the fact that he's a dude with multiple concussions who had a head trauma induced stroke. Wouldnt want to see the guy get seriously hurt.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                    • Feb 2009

I thought I read awhile back that Hart would have to pay millions back to the insurance company if he ever steps back into the ring to compete again...?

Comment

• Derrville
                      Dallas has no coaching...
                      • Jul 2009

In other news, Christy Hemme has announced her retirement for the time being.

TNA Knockout Christy Hemme, who won the first-ever WWE Diva Search competition, announced last night during a podcast for her official podcast, the RHS that she was officially retired from in-ring competition, but would be remaining affiliated with TNA.

Hemme explained that she found herself tense and nervous about the possibilities of re-injuring her neck during a six-Knockouts tag match several weeks back, concerned that she didn't want to have spent eight months allowing a neck injury to heal naturally only to suffer it again.

Hemme noted that the day after that bout, she informed TNA that she wasn't going to continue wrestling. She noted that she feels healthy and fine, but didn't want to put herself into a situation where her long term quality of life would be an issue.

Hemme broke into the business in 2004, winning a contract via the inaugural WWE Diva Search. She posed for Playboy Magazine a year later. She debuted in TNA after being released by WWE and has remained with the company since.
                      Friendly and helpful customer support that goes above and beyond. We help you get the perfect domain name.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                        • Feb 2009

Saw her at Booker T's fan fest Wrestlemania weekend. Lovely girl. Disappointing, as it seems like TNA finally figured out she's best used as underdog babyface. But I can't blame her - if you can't get in there with the confidence that you can do it, its probably best to walk away. At least she'll still be part of TNA.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                          aka Reece
                          • Apr 2009

LMAO the opening to raw was funny as fuck.
                          Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                          Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                            • Feb 2009

Sounds like Tommy Dreamer has asked the WWE for his release. Also, Shiek Abdul Bashir is gone from TNA.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                              I thought I read awhile back that Hart would have to pay millions back to the insurance company if he ever steps back into the ring to compete again...?
                              Uncle Vince has the ducats to help him out.

HBK/Hitman at WM?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                                I never thought I would see this. Bolded and caps'd for the FUCKING LULZ.

WINNER AND NEW WWE CHAMPION: SHEAMUS
                                Proud to see that someone from FCW made it big.

If I were Kofi or Swagger, I'd look into that Puro money... maybe see if HUSTLE needs some new workers?

Comment

Working...