X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
    Impact actually drew decent ratings for that wedding episode.
    Perez Hilton apparently got caught up and thought it was real, so I imagine some of the celeb bloggers or whatever got some of their followers to tune in thinking it would be an actual wedding.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

I LOL because Bubba's real wife is a big titty'd bleached blonde broad, too...better looking than Brooke Hogan.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

Just found out ROH was in town yesterday. Son of a bitch.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
          Just found out ROH was in town yesterday. Son of a bitch.
          I blame ROH.

There is no reason a person like you, who follows wrestling closely on the internet, and watches it on TV every week, shouldn't know that they are in town.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            I blame ROH.

There is no reason a person like you, who follows wrestling closely on the internet, and watches it on TV every week, shouldn't know that they are in town.
            I'm really pissed about it because the card looked pretty good.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Unless you go to ROHWrestling.com or check out daily news updates from one of the usual places, how would you know?....assuming you don't watch their weekly TV wherever that is.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                Unless you go to ROHWrestling.com or check out daily news updates from one of the usual places, how would you know?....assuming you don't watch their weekly TV wherever that is.
                Where is the local marketing? Who did media (podcasts, radio shows, newspaper interviews, local radio spots, etc) for the company leading up to the event? What wrestling websites did they advertise on? What stories did they feed to the newzsites, real or otherwise? Who is posting on message boards on behalf of the company to get the word out?

How does a potential ticket buyer like MikeChase not run into a single piece of information, especially when he lives in the the damn town they are running?

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Cool art work I found.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

- A&8 demanded that Hogan not face them in the big BFG match.

- Hogan praised Devon when he 'left'.

- Hogan was laid out by A&8 but no one saw it.

- The wedding didn't actually happen, like Hogan wanted.

- Hogan 'went down' and no one hit him.

- Hogan didn't want Joseph Park around TNA so told him to go to OVW thinking he'd never survive the camp.

- Bully has been the biggest foe of A&8 and Hogan has an issue with him.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Have I said that I think Hogan is cancer to the wrestling industry?

Ambrose is the man.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

It's all setting it up so it can get Hogan off-screen from the GM role to train for one more world title reign. It's stupid, not at all believable but it's what's going to happen.

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

Where is the local marketing? Who did media (podcasts, radio shows, newspaper interviews, local radio spots, etc) for the company leading up to the event? What wrestling websites did they advertise on? What stories did they feed to the newzsites, real or otherwise? Who is posting on message boards on behalf of the company to get the word out?

How does a potential ticket buyer like MikeChase not run into a single piece of information, especially when he lives in the the damn town they are running?
                          It's pathetic. I know when ROH is in Chicago because A) I use to always buy tickets and B) I put it into my calendar on my phone when they announce it at the event. Otherwise, no clue. Never see a bit of advertising. Never local radio despite the fact that numerous Chicago sports hosts are avid wrestling fans. Never see a billboard, newspaper ad, local newspaper interview. Never approach a local wrestling podcast/Colt's podcast, etc.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

- A&8 demanded that Hogan not face them in the big BFG match.

- Hogan praised Devon when he 'left'.

- Hogan was laid out by A&8 but no one saw it.

- The wedding didn't actually happen, like Hogan wanted.

- Hogan 'went down' and no one hit him.

- Hogan didn't want Joseph Park around TNA so told him to go to OVW thinking he'd never survive the camp.

- Bully has been the biggest foe of A&8 and Hogan has an issue with him.
                              So, what you're saying is...Hogan is in or behind Aces and 8's?

Comment

• BigBiss
                                • Mar 2009

Giant Baba moment ... WE Out

Comment

Working...