X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

I swear the WWE writers and creative think that in order to be a face you have to be a cartoon character

Comment

• Aso
      The Serious House
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      I swear the WWE writers and creative think that in order to be a face you have to be a cartoon character
      In the PG era thats where we're at. WWE will never be the same ever again. It's now a kids show.

Comment

• SuperKevin
        War Hero
        • Dec 2009

Again, just rumors but I read online that RAW may be going back to TV-14 After Elimination Chamber.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

The shittiness inherent to the product at this point isn't due to it being PG. WWE has been PG before and wasn't necessarily terrible. WCW was never really anything above PG for most of its run and it had good aspects. The WWE's shittiness is just lazy booking and presentation. They've dumbed it down to a huge degree, and that's not really necessary just because of PG.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

What's weird about the heel/face dynamic is nowadays, almost all the big names, face or heel, do a lot of charity work and help with kids around the world.

With the idea of kayfabe broken, you got guys who throw Cena through 20 panes of broken glass the night before showing up to a burn ward to hang out and talk and take pictures.

It's mixed signals for fans unless you grew up on the stuff or get that it's fake from the jump.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Bret Hart:

"I wouldn't put Triple H in my top 1,000 wrestlers"

And I got shit for leaving him out of my 100?

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Damn lol did Hunter piss in Bret's Cheerios?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                    War Hero
                    • Dec 2009

Probably has to do with Triple H's support of the Montreal Screwjob. Apparently HHH was cold blooded

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Probably has to do with Triple H's support of the Montreal Screwjob. Apparently HHH was cold blooded
                      It was HHH who told Shawn and Vince not to lose to the guy who was going to the competition. It wasn't solely his idea but he was obviously protecting the company.

What makes Bret's comments odd now, they're coming out of nowhere lol

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

Hey Fed ... ACH vs Davey Richards ... 4/19 Alton ill ...

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                          No longer a noob
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BigBiss
                          Hooooly shit! I was just thinking about checking out more of ACH the other day, and now he's got a match with Richards in my shit-ass town?

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            Bret Hart:

"I wouldn't put Triple H in my top 1,000 wrestlers"

And I got shit for leaving him out of my 100?
                            I've always despised Bret Hart and HHH for that matter.

One thinks he's a legit sports hero, the other is a legit sports entertainment hero because he married the lovely Stephanie McMahon.

Both, IMO, are overrated ... but the worst thing about Bret Hart is his constant "I'm the best there ever was..." crap. He actually believes that crap.

Bret Hart was a fill-in between Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin. Undeniably, a great worker, but not at Austin or Hogan's level on his best day as a pro wrestler (mic, ring work, charisma).

HHH has always been a hard worker, dedicated, etc... but he's a very poor man's Harley Race.
                            Had he not hooked up with Shawn Michaels, DX, then Stephanie, he wouldn't even be in a discussion today.
                            But, again, a very hard worker. No doubt about that. Just very boring and vanilla.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Just realized now that Corey Graves is the former Sterling James Keenan. lol

Last time I saw SJK, must've been around 2006, getting destroyed by the Briscoes in ROH.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                                hahah.... I wish buuuuut:

269 mi, 4 hours 16 mins
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...