X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Punk is 35 or 36, is already a top guy, and may not even be around much longer based on some of his cryptic comments.

If Undertaker loses, it should be to some red hot babyface or heel who is destined to be a face (Austin'96), who can be propelled to superstardom on the back of the win. I dont think that person is currently on the roster, or atvleast ready for that sort of push (please dont reply and say Ziggler, or i'll be forced to dig up that bad buyrate he pulled a few months ago. If everybody loved Ziggler as much as they claim to, he wouldnt be a lousy draw).

Its way too soon, because they should stay together, but Ambrose is the type of guy I see in that spot. He is such a natural that its scary. I know Reigns is the one they ultimately want to push to the moon, but man, im not sure Ambrose can be denied.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Everything Ambrose does is money. His facials, his selling, his promos, as you said, he's a natural in every sense of the word.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I thought Ambrose was the shits in EVOLVE/DGUSA, but I admit I was wrong.

I was there live when he debuted, coming off all of the hype from CZW etc, and thought people were nuts for digging him.

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

So what you're really saying is Sami Callihan has the potential to be a WrestleMania main eventer?
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Reigns has been very good himself, but Ambrose has been amazing.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
              So what you're really saying is Sami Callihan has the potential to be a WrestleMania main eventer?
              Im not wrong about that little shit stain.

However, I did really enjoy his recent matches. The Gargano match was pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

It's HAPPENING!
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                  I thought Ambrose was the shits in EVOLVE/DGUSA, but I admit I was wrong.

I was there live when he debuted, coming off all of the hype from CZW etc, and thought people were nuts for digging him.
                  He was not himself in DGUSA and Evolve

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

ROH debuts in San Antonio in June.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Ambrose is money.

That dude could shape himself in a TON of ways...he can be super evil, he can be super crazy, he can be methodical...he's their best heel prospect in a long time. Could be a main event foil for a major face for a long time.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

The WWE really should let guys use the piledriver more.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                            The WWE really should let guys use the piledriver more.
                            It's not necessary and since it's in the name of protecting health, I can do without it.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                              No longer a noob
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              It's not necessary and since it's in the name of protecting health, I can do without it.
                              The ban is the only thing going for the piledriver. It's a pretty old-school move, so it doesn't mean anything to the crowd anymore. It being an outlawed move, and rarely used in the big leagues, gives it a little buzz. If not, it's just another maneuver, and no different than say a DDT.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Nash gonna Nash. From the recent AAA Calgary show:

Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Brian Cage advanced over Kevin Nash (yes, he came, and replaced Davey Richards in the match as Richards didn’t arrive saying that his flight from St. Louis was canceled due to snow) and Trent Barreta (who replaced Jay Lethal who couldn’t wrestle since he had suffered a concussion in a recent match). Smith came out holding a bulldog which he called Mathilda Jr. Nash got a gigantic pop, did a few moves early (his trademark big foot, snake eyes and side slam), then sold a knee injury, laid on his back and essentially got out of the way. Cage and Barreta both eliminated each other, so Nash didn’t do the job, nor did he have to come back for the title match and lose there, or get in the way of all the guys flying around. Nash then said he was giving his shot in the finals to Cage. Then, I guess to show that he really wasn’t injured, he power bombed Barreta. That is so hilarious.

Comment

Working...