X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Just like Jarrett years ago, he has them over a barrel.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      Anyone else hear that TNA accidentally let Bobby Roode's contract expire at while they were in the UK?
      It's going to cause them to drop the titles tonight, and a great team that could be, won't be. I'd love to see Aries and Roode take all of the titles, but can't see it happening now.

Also, if the rumor is true that Bruce Pritchard not only allowed the contract to expire, but had to be told by Roode that he didn't have a contract, Pritchard should be fired or demoted. Absolutely pathetic for a person in his role in any profession.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Depends. If they agree on terms, nothing will change. If not, they can still sub whoever in for Roode and keep the belt on Aries for the time being.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
          Summer Rae needs a nose job.
          She's incredibly hot outside of the Wicked Witch of the West hook nose she's got going on.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

LOL @ "accidentally" allowing a talents contract to expire.

Perhaps they need less TNA giving 10 minute PR calls and have someone in the office that actually pays attention to this shit.

WWE should sign Roode.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              It's going to cause them to drop the titles tonight, and a great team that could be, won't be. I'd love to see Aries and Roode take all of the titles, but can't see it happening now.

Also, if the rumor is true that Bruce Pritchard not only allowed the contract to expire, but had to be told by Roode that he didn't have a contract, Pritchard should be fired or demoted. Absolutely pathetic for a person in his role in any profession.
              might be a legal thing

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

so surfing the TNA website i found this that left me with quite a few questions

When he made his professional wrestling debut in 2002, a young, fresh-faced Spud was billed as the smallest wrestler in the UK, taking on all comers, including, believe it or not, TNA’s monster, Abyss! Influenced by people such as Hulk Hogan, Roddy Piper and the late Brian Pillman, his never-say-die attitude won over the fans.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                  so surfing the TNA website i found this that left me with quite a few questions
                  What question do you have?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

I fail to comprehend how shit like this happens, especially in the computer age.

I understand the contract part, Roode has a right to play hardball and not show up to work, but how on earth do you allow him to hold a title so close to his deal expiring, and how does nobody notice?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      LOL @ "accidentally" allowing a talents contract to expire.

Perhaps they need less Lindsey Bynum's giving 10 minute PR calls and have someone in the office that actually pays attention to this shit.

WWE should sign Roode.
                      There are also rumors floating around the web that HHH has already reached out to Roode but I call BS on that one. Roode is 36 and likely will have to be retrained in the WWE way of doing things. I have a feeling Roode is going to end up with another TNA Heavyweight Championship run from all of this

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        I fail to comprehend how shit like this happens, especially in the computer age.

I understand the contract part, Roode has a right to play hardball and not show up to work, but how on earth do you allow him to hold a title so close to his deal expiring, and how does nobody notice?
                        This is the same company that gave Jeff Hardy a title without knowing if he was going to stick around. They think it sweetens the deal

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

I'm also hearing that RVD's contract expired but they knew about that one and that's why he dropped the belt to King finally

Comment

• BigBiss
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                            What question do you have?
                            lol i thought it said he had worked Pillman ... im a tad hung over today ... my bad guys

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

fuck me for laughing, but...

...and the late Brian Pillman, his never-say-die attitude...

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

I am completely convinced that TNA management is relatively inept. If this was a legitimate, stand-alone company that had to live or die based on its own success alone, it would have died dozens of times now.

Comment

Working...