X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    No doubt W2B's favorite, Tensai regrets leaving Japan every day of his life.
    I was like the only person on earth who didn't get the Giant Bernard love, and I called it the day he signed that he would flop on this run.

The comedy deal is saving him and the best thing to happen in his career since teaming with Karl Anderson.

Comment

• calgaryballer
      Tiote!
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Doring used to wash dishes at a TGI Fridays in Jersey post ECW. Not knocking the guy for having an honest job, he had a brief WWE run a few years later during the ECW relaunch, just showing how fickle the business can be.
      It's my rose tinted ECW glasses. Doring/Roadkill vs Chetti and his guy (Nova?) were great tag battles in my mind.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
        Fuck it i love the Punk UT stuff
        Those two actually made me care about the build tonight.

Taker nor Punk ever called the urn magical or some shit like that...the voice over guy and Michael Cole did.

They put the match over, IMO.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

I was like the only person on earth who didn't get the Giant Bernard love, and I called it the day he signed that he would flop on this run.

The comedy deal is saving him and the best thing to happen in his career since teaming with Karl Anderson.
          You dig Hoyt...I dug Bernard...same difference...

If Johnny Curtis somehow defies the awfulness of the Fandango gimmick, they are going to regret giving him such an awful name.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Fandango will never be a big star.

Johnny Curtis will be. Bank on it.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

Fandango will never be a big star.

Johnny Curtis will be. Bank on it.
              who the fuck sat in the meeting and said "hey guy remember Disco Inferno? ... we can do it better"

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                who the fuck sat in the meeting and said "hey guy remember Disco Inferno? ... we can do it better"
                Matthew Palmer should be his protege. After failing to master his dance moves and receiving constant abuse for it (hard smacks across the face), Palmer finally snaps and becomes a plucky babyface who has solid undercard matches on Superstars & Main Event.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

Matthew Palmer should be his protege. After failing to master his dance moves and receiving constant abuse for it (hard smacks across the face), Palmer finally snaps and becomes a plucky babyface who has solid undercard matches on Superstars & Main Event.
                  Fax me the contract ... by the time FCW teaches him how to work it will be too late

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

Was Ryback or Henry even on the show?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                      Was Ryback or Henry even on the show?
                      Yep. They took turns kicking Santino's ass.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Charlie Haas is no longer a member of the ROH roster after a backstage altercation with Grizzly Redwood last Saturday at ROH's house show in North Carolina.

According to sources, tension had been building between the underneath talent and Haas for a long period of time. A lot of the underneath talent considered Haas a bully. The problem was said to have been Haas, who is used to the WWE style of doing things backstage where there’s a pecking order as opposed to the ROH way of doing things where all the guys help and motivate each other, trying to bring that WWE philosophy to the ROH locker room.

Saturday in N.C., Haas was said to have not been himself and he appeared to be intoxicated backstage.

The story is that Haas and Redwood had gotten into an argument several weeks ago. They then got into a backstage argument during intermission on Saturday and ROH booker Hunter Johnson (Delirious) yelled at both guys and Haas went crazy. Kevin Kelly tried to calm things down, but indications are that Haas turned on him as well. Management did not want Haas to wrestle, but they felt they could not stop him from going to the ring.

Several people that attended the event live said they could hear the commotion going on backstage right before Haas was set to come out and wrestle Jeff Neal after intermission. Haas came out for his match and announced his retirement. According to sources, management turned off his mic, but Haas could still be heard taking shots at Johnson and Kelly. Haas ended up changing the finish of his match and lost to Neal. Live reports coming out of the event indicated that Haas was crying during the match and appeared to be intoxicated.

After the match, Haas tried to cut another promo, but management refused to give him a mic. Haas then shouted his promo without a mic and announced his match this weekend on ROH’s “Supercard of Honor” iPPV was off and took shots at Kelly and Delirious before leaving the ring.

According to one source, a lot of the wrestlers are disappointed in Haas’s actions. Redwood is a popular figure backstage and it was said to have made Haas look bad for allegedly bullying someone much smaller than him. Another source also noted that Haas was likely fired before going out in front of the fans and making a “retirement speech” in order to save face.

According to Chris Shore of Prowrestling.Net, Haas changed clothes and left the building quickly in an agitated state. Shore also noted the situation was addressed with the locker room after the show was over.
                        FWIW, anybody i've ever talked to has said that Grizzly Redwood is the nicest guy you could meet, tireless worker, team player, etc.

Comment

• BigBiss
                          • Mar 2009

Fuck Haas ...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Haas is a fucking weirdo.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year