This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigpapa42
    • Feb 2009

The Jarrett-Hogan-Bischoff promo was... awful... Sloppy, flat, and messy. No emotion, just Jarrett and Bischoff trying to out-shout each other. It started out so great, with Jarrett out-shouting Hogan that it was his turn to talk... then letting Hogan talk...

Comment

• BRUCE80
      Tradition Football
      • Mar 2009

So who do you guys think the big secret new wrestler is going to be at the next pay per view?

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BRUCE80
        So who do you guys think the big secret new wrestler is going to be at the next pay per view?
        Kennedy ... Kennedy ....
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Bigpapa42
          • Feb 2009

Gotta agree with Dave - its gonna Kennedy. Who would be a nice addition to TNA... though they are hardly in need of more additions and he's not exactly a huge star.

Some of the wild speculation is quite funny, especially amongst some of the TNA marks. Names like Stone Cold, The Rock and Brock Lesnar. Some great justifications as well - since TNA is one Spike and the UFC is on Spike, and the UFC would therefore want to help TNA, so...

Watch it be Brutus Fucking Beefcake...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

ANNNNNNNNN-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEER-SOOOOON

ANDERSON!

My guess is he runs in at the end of Angle/Styles.

Comment

• BRUCE80
              Tradition Football
              • Mar 2009

Mr. Kennedy...wtf...he isnt that big and Hogan was making it sound like it was someone great!

If the Rocks movie career is what it is he should go back to WWE or TNA....

Or he can continue to star in "The tooth fairy"

Watch it be peg legs Hogan, jump in there and leg drop someone.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

I really think WWE is missing a GOLDEN oppertunity to put these 2 together....
                Coco would get Sheamus over huge...AND he';; be available after the Rumble

Comment

• young2rice
                  Rockstar
                  • Mar 2009

It'll be Kennedy imo.

And the x-division mystery opponent will probably be Brian Kendrick.

^^^ Fixed Link Finally!

My Band's Myspace - Validus

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                    Beautiful Like Moses
                    • Oct 2008

Fuck it being Kennedy, I hope its RVD.

BTW is it just me.. or did Sheamus have a shit ton more momentum going BEFORE he won the title then he has now? And he really didnt have much then, either, but atleast they were hyping him well. This is one of the worst title reign's ive ever seen. Noone in the world gives a fuck about the world champion.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

They hotshotted it and people knew it, that's why they've fallen off. People were behind him and he had a ton of momentum, but I think people were just taken aback by the thought he won the title.

Plus, he's one of the worst world champions on the mic. He's SOOOOOOOOO bad. It's a joke that they give him mic time and threw a belt on him. Just stupid.
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by young2rice
                        It'll be Kennedy imo.

And the x-division mystery opponent will probably be Brian Kendrick.
                        It is a "mystery" opponent for a reason...methinks they WANT it to be Hardy, but can't rely on him to show up, so, you leave it as a "mystery" opponent so, if it isn't a Hardy, you throw in a Kendrick or some other mope to fight Red.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Sideshow Kuzzy
                          Fuck it being Kennedy, I hope its RVD.

BTW is it just me.. or did Sheamus have a shit ton more momentum going BEFORE he won the title then he has now? And he really didnt have much then, either, but atleast they were hyping him well. This is one of the worst title reign's ive ever seen. Noone in the world gives a fuck about the world champion.
                          Does Sheamus do more than smile and hold up the title belt?

The WWE is terrible at booking champions...its like they get a guy with momentum chasing the damn thing...they win it, and they just stop, completely.

They did the same with Punk. Momentum winning the belt and they turn into a lifeless drone after they win it.

For the WWE, its allllllllways about the chase of the title, never about the title or its holder...always the chase and the contender...great for super face, terrible for the heel. The heel as champ needs to make the title about him and not about the chase.

Oh well...

WELCOME TO NASTYVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-15-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                            • Jul 2009

They did Lethal Consequence dirty. No me gusta.

Generation Me, shitty name aside, looked good.

Yay, Awesome Kong and Hamada.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                              Formerly ravensownall17
                              • Feb 2009

Christopher Daniels jobbed to Val Venis tonight.

TNA is awesome!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                                Christopher Daniels jobbed to Val Venis tonight.

TNA is awesome!
                                It actually wasn't a bad match and the way Morley won was believable in the context of the match. Daniels was the aggressor the entire time, he went up for a hurricanrana off the top rope, missed and Morley hit the Money Shot. Was believable.

I'm watching a replay via stream, and so far, the matches themselves haven't been bad, per se. Some of the matches have actually been given time and they played out pretty well. Morley/Daniels and Pope/Nigel stand out so far...I actually dug those matches. Kendrick/Red, I forgot, but was good, too.
                                Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-18-2010, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...