• Loco
      Noob
      • Aug 2010

Dude Rock is talkin trash about Cena in the ring, hahaha

Comment

• Loco
        Noob
        • Aug 2010

Rock called Cena a big fat bowl of fruity pebbles.

Comment

• Woy
          RIP West
          • Dec 2008

THE ROCK OMG

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Seriously, Rocky makes everything in the E right now look like complete and utter sh!t. I'm going home.

I can't enjoy it anymore. I just can't.

Bye.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

That was great lol

He's been talking about doing something like this for months and I guess his schedule opened up. Him @ WM will add some flair to the show (perhaps Austin will show up, too, to promote TUF).

I assume he won't wrestle though and he'll be gone after WM....but things can change I hope.

Comment

• Mogriffjr
                aka Reece
                • Apr 2009

i came...go rock1
                Originally posted by Nick Mangold
                Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Anyone else assuming the women out of the limo was Steph?

Comment

• manchild24
                    Kyle got fired
                    • Nov 2008

Rock looks in awsome shape. Whats the story? Is he sticking around or is it a one and done.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

I don't really get where they're going with The Rock-Cena thing.
                      While Cena may not be my favourite sports entertainer, the guy sells a ton of merchandise and has his fanbase.
                      I don't get how The Rock destroying his character helps the WWE.
                      After Wrestlemania, The Rock is gone and Cena is still there.
                      The only thing I can think of is The Rock vs. Cena at WM27 ... a great match and The Rock giving Cena some respect. But I highly doubt he would be allowed to work a match by Disney.

Frankly, I half expected The Rock to say he wanted to break The Undertaker's streak.

Again, I have no clue where they're going with this Cena thing ... though I suspect my guess of him and The Rock having some sort of confrontation at WM27 and The Rock walking away giving his thumb's up to Cena might be right.
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Dave, rock isn't wrestling.

It's just as he said. About a year or so ago, Cena said some shit about Rock.

This was before Rock inducted his grandfather into the HOF, when he did so, he gave Cena a bit of a rib in the speech. Now, he's got some time to do WM and he'll be the "host."

He and Cena will have some confrontation on the show along with Rock and whomever else....

I doubt he does anything after WM, but you never know.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Seriously, the Rock was just out there and he just defecated all over the wrestling industry.

I can't go back to watching The Miz, John Cena, and fuckin Michael Cole with all of the Rock's post-Mexican Night with he, Dani, and the kids shits all over it.

I mean, how can you enjoy it?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Seriously, the Rock was just out there and he just defecated all over the wrestling industry.

I can't go back to watching The Miz, John Cena, and fuckin Michael Cole with all of the Rock's post-Mexican Night with he, Dani, and the kids shits all over it.

I mean, how can you enjoy it?
                            lmao....Rock and his wife were divorced awhile back.

As for your issue, eh. You either watch it now or you don't....everyone knows the deal.

On the bright side, Danielson and Miz had a pretty good match AND THEY ACTUALLY GAVE IT SOME TIME TO DEVELOP. Go figure...

Don't forget, Taker is expected back next week. Plus, HHH is suppose to return at some point as well (ugh that that's a drawing point )

Watch through Mania.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              lmao....Rock and his wife were divorced awhile back.

As for your issue, eh. You either watch it now or you don't....everyone knows the deal.

On the bright side, Danielson and Miz had a pretty good match AND THEY ACTUALLY GAVE IT SOME TIME TO DEVELOP. Go figure...
                              I'm well aware...but they still cool, bruh...

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

It really does show how crap contemporary guys are. No one can cut a promo like that.

Comment

Working...