X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Oh shit lol.. I wasnt even paying attention to the name. Another tough fucking break for Stevie...

Comment

• manchild24
      Kyle got fired
      • Nov 2008

thats ok Bob. I was wondering why you were questioning it. I thought shit, he's a wrestler, lets throw it there.

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by manchild24
        2K Sports, the creators of the new MLB 2K11 baseball video game, is holding its annual contest where the first person to pitch a 'perfect game' wins $1 million. Stevie Richards bought the game and did what thousands of gamers have tried to do - he pitched a perfect game.

Unfortunately for Stevie - this year's does not begin until April 1st. Last year, the contest began as soon as MLB 2K10 went on sale. For some reason, this year's contest does not begin until 4/1.

News of Richards' ill-fated attempt at the $1 million prize has been picked up by a number of video game blog, including Joystick.com, Kotaku.com and others.

At least he knows he's up for the challenge, you can bet he'll be practicing from now until when the contest begins.
        There's a ton of rules though with it. It's not just pitching a perfect game, you have to record a bunch of shit before and after to prove the validity. I did see a quick YouTube video of the last few minutes of the game but you have to record a lot more than just that.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

WM IV is on 24/7 and features this gem of a wacky WTF Hulk Hogan promo where he talks about an earthquake that destroys the eastern seaboard, Donald Trump forgetting about possessions, hysteria and well, you gotta hear it for yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77aLI1FOdXw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77aLI1FOdXw[/ame]

l o l

Comment

• Nature Boy
            Raiders
            • May 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cGhnb4RqM&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6cGhnb4RqM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Empire...I've posted that promo before. It might be the greatest promo in the history of wrestling.

The back stroke off camera is what makes Hulk amazing.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

As a joke promo, I'd agree.

I've seen Hogan parody himself but for him to so it on PPV? Awesome.

Comment

• The X
                  Pickin Winners.
                  • Mar 2011

I can't believe Snooki is going to be a guest on Raw tomorrow night. What kind of shit is that?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by The X
                    I can't believe Snooki is going to be a guest on Raw tomorrow night. What kind of shit is that?
                    Wrestlemania here she comes

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Professional Wrestling's Gnarliest Injuries - A-Train Derailed - UGO.com

Wrestlings "gnarliest" injuries, starting with Brock Lesnar damn near killing Prince Albert.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

Is the time Holly sandbagged Brock and Brock retaliated by essentially killing him in there?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                          Beautiful Like Moses
                          • Oct 2008

Yes.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

So TNA's PPV main event had Sting beating Hardy in one minute.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                              So TNA's PPV main event had Sting beating Hardy in one minute.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

It was more like a minute and a half.

Reports are that Sting refused to work a match of any length with Hardy because he was fucked up. So TNA did the logical thing and made a short squash that pissed off all the fans, instead of something crazy like adjusting the card or firing Hardy.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

WWE was in town for the Road to WrestleMania tour.

Saw Kofi Kingston at Subway.

Comment

Working...