X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    What is Beer Money up to? I read they are going to face Matt Hardy and fuckin Wildcat Chris Harris (lol!!!!) in a match? I bet Chris Harris' reaction when he came out or whatever was nada.

Bobby Roode of Beer Money should have been a World Champ already as a heel. Maybe one of the more underrated guys in the biz right now. Just relegated to tag duty for like...the past 8 years...a shame. Lots of talent...good look...good on the mic.
    LOL. Harris was just staring blankly into the crowd.

Co-sign on Bobby. He's dope and very underrated. I'd love to see him as a singles wrestler. Maybe we will get to see it since wrestling matters (supposedly) again in TNA. :dontknow:

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• s@ppisgod
      No longer a noob
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      What is Beer Money up to? I read they are going to face Matt Hardy and fuckin Wildcat Chris Harris (lol!!!!) in a match? I bet Chris Harris' reaction when he came out or whatever was nada.

Bobby Roode of Beer Money should have been a World Champ already as a heel. Maybe one of the more underrated guys in the biz right now. Just relegated to tag duty for like...the past 8 years...a shame. Lots of talent...good look...good on the mic.
      I wasn't really into Roode during his "Free Agent" period after Team Canada (those were the days). But he's been really strong in the Beer Money run. He was always alright, just not my cup of tea. But now, he's awesome. Improved quite a bit in the ring, and also on the mic. I like him and Storm as a team. They seemed pretty "thrown together" to start, but now they've got a nice, old school NWA heel team feel to them (even though their faces this week, if Russo even knows at this point). Plus, I love the old Rick Rude/Orndorff robe Roode wears.
      SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Sin Cara now has Chavo as his manager.

Didn't think the new guy would job out so quickly but then again, it shouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Hes not managing dude.. they're moving forwards a feud I feel.

Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan , turned this shit on right on time, rarely ever watch SD now-a-days.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
            No longer a noob
            • Apr 2011

Stupid lighting for Mistico's match. Not surprising from the WWE...
            SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• manchild24
              Kyle got fired
              • Nov 2008

RTruth looks Thug a lishish. He'd look cooler right now if that was a bullet proof vest

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Woo Woo Woo

You Know It, Bro!

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                  • Feb 2009

The Z Long Island Story web segments by Ryder are pure gold. Easily the best thing the WWE has going on right now. Loved when he "drew money" on the most recent one.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                    The Z Long Island Story web segments by Ryder are pure gold. Easily the best thing the WWE has going on right now. Loved when he "drew money" on the most recent one.
                    My favorite was "The WWE is missing the boat with Zack Ryder" vignette.

Long Island Iced Z is amazing. They need to have him as the Internet Champion, for realz...considering Superstars is on the internet, he can be the Stevie Night Heat for the show. He and Evan Bourne had a good like, 10m match on Superstars last week lol.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

They are still confiscating his signs at WWE events, so that should tell you just how fucked up and out of touch the entire company is these days.
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                        • Jul 2009

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                          • Feb 2009

So TNA is now Impact Wrestling. Or the TV show is, at least. Nothing is clear. Except they are talking up the rebranding as being the place where "wrestling matters". Just read some of the TV taping spoilers....

Multiple brawls

Abyss wins the X-Division title

The Angle-Jarrett feud is continuing.

Bischoff tags with Matt Hardy against Generation Me and gets the pin

Get the fuck out, TNA/Impact/whateverthefuckyouwannacallyourself...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Wrestling Matters.

=

Where Da Big Boys Play.

Both equally gay.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

TNA was better when it was a bunch of little dudes flipping around in an attempt to kill each other for a title with a red 'X' on it.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                                Tiote!
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
                                They are still confiscating his signs at WWE events, so that should tell you just how fucked up and out of touch the entire company is these days.
                                Like, the WWE doesn't want fans cheering on one of their own?

Comment

Working...