X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manchild24
    Kyle got fired
    • Nov 2008

how did that car run show over and the garage door close so fast?

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Punk's vintage macho man tights/boots are awesome.

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Ultimate Warrior speaks about Macho Man in two videos.

My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• s@ppisgod
          No longer a noob
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by manchild24
          Found this interesting.

In light of Randy Savage's passing on Friday due to an automobile accident in Seminole, Florida, F4WOnline.com posted a report comparing WWE wrestler death stats to similar sized samples in other fields of sports and entertainment.

The report states that of the 51 talents who appeared at the 1991 WWE pay-per-view WrestleMania VII, 14 have died prematurely—"The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, Dino Bravo, Andre the Giant, Joey Marella, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, Mr. Perfect, Miss Elizabeth, Hawk, Hercules, Big Boss Man, Earthquake, Sensational Sherri, Crush and Randy Savage. This list does not include Gorilla Monsoon (62, natural causes) and Lord Alfred Hayes (76).

By comparison, of the 44 professional football players who started on both offense and defense at Superbowl XXV between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Giants, all remain alive.

For professional boxing, of the 44 boxers to hold a major world championship in 1991 (WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO), two are dead.

Of the 50 musicians to perform at the 1991 and 1992 Monsters of Rock festivals in England (an annual music festival which would attract the biggest names in hard rock and heavy metal music), all remain alive.

Now i gotta read the results from last night. Spoiled the main event for myself by reading one of the posts. Oh well
          Sadly not surprising. The 80s/early 90s was a perfect storm of a boom period resulting in working more dates, and the steroid era, and of course the widespread coke/pill factor. These guys essentially took everything you need to live (nervous system, heart, kidneys) and put them in a blender and expected to come out good enough on the other side of their careers.
          SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

Why is Awesome Kong crying?

WHY?!?!?!?!

AWESOME KONG DOES NOT FUCKING CRY. SHE KILLS BITCHES DEAD. THAT'S HER THING.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• manchild24
              Kyle got fired
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              Punk's vintage macho man tights/boots are awesome.
              Yes they were. Thought that was a nice touch by him last night. Catn wait to see TNA copy something now.

Did anyone read the foley's comments on twitter (I dont follow him or anyone for that matter) him and the rock were talking about their I quit Match and the empty arena match. Foley said the Empty Arena Match was like a TNA House show. Thats great.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN

WHY?!?!?!?!

Vinnie Mac gon' Vinnie Mac.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by SHOGUN

WHY?!?!?!?!

If people ever want to see something they aren't completely behind, they'll sabotage it just because they can.
                  SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

According to Bryan Alvarez, Kharma will be out for 9 months. Last night was her blow off.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                      • Jul 2009

According to Bryan Alvarez, Kharma will be out for 9 months. Last night was her blow off.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• manchild24
                        Kyle got fired
                        • Nov 2008

Rumor has it her boyfriend or someone didnt pull out in time and there is a little Kharma on the way

Comment

• dave
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Rumor has it her boyfriend or someone didnt pull out in time and there is a little Kharma on the way
                          Kharma pregnant before Kelly Kelly?
                          Something doesn't seem right about that.
                          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• FedEx227
                            Delivers
                            • Mar 2009

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                              Kharma pregnant before Kelly Kelly?
                              Something doesn't seem right about that.
                              Kelly Kelly has probably had 15 abortions already.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Found this interesting.

In light of Randy Savage's passing on Friday due to an automobile accident in Seminole, Florida, F4WOnline.com posted a report comparing WWE wrestler death stats to similar sized samples in other fields of sports and entertainment.

The report states that of the 51 talents who appeared at the 1991 WWE pay-per-view WrestleMania VII, 14 have died prematurely—"The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich, Dino Bravo, Andre the Giant, Joey Marella, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, Mr. Perfect, Miss Elizabeth, Hawk, Hercules, Big Boss Man, Earthquake, Sensational Sherri, Crush and Randy Savage. This list does not include Gorilla Monsoon (62, natural causes) and Lord Alfred Hayes (76).

By comparison, of the 44 professional football players who started on both offense and defense at Superbowl XXV between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Giants, all remain alive.

For professional boxing, of the 44 boxers to hold a major world championship in 1991 (WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO), two are dead.

Of the 50 musicians to perform at the 1991 and 1992 Monsters of Rock festivals in England (an annual music festival which would attract the biggest names in hard rock and heavy metal music), all remain alive.

Now i gotta read the results from last night. Spoiled the main event for myself by reading one of the posts. Oh well
                                I get the overall point, but the WMVII example is a bad one.

Dino Bravo was murdered, Andre had a disease and lived as long as could be expected, Marella died in a car accident, Earthquake had cancer, and Savage's death is TBD (but likely steroid enduced enlarged heart), but he was almost 60 so its not as if this was a very young man. Big Bossman is a tricky one, overweight but still a bit young for a natural death.

A poster named mookieghana on the Observer boards did a detailed study of dead WWE wrestlers starting from 1980. The results clearly show that the late 80's/early 90's crew lived the most reckless lifestyles (steroid boom), with another significant bump in deaths from the period just prior to the Wellness Policy (painkiller boom).

Comment

Working...