• IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

more dawn marie

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Didn't see it but as I understand it, Rock won the match and ended up rock bottoming Cena to end the PPV.

-Okay. First things first, guess since Cena will be on TV every week, they went with him taking the bump. He'll come out each week with his smarmy giddy shit, hyping up his eventual opportunity to get revenge.

-They could have had Cena play heel to the NYC crowd, take out Rock....but since he won't play heel every week on TV, it doesn't give them much to do (or much that they're willing to do).

so i can understand why they had Rock screw him over...figure Rock will next show up leading up to the Rumble at some point.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Cena is beating Rock at WM, I don't think any other outcome is sane.

With that said, they can go two ways here to arrive at that...

-Rock continues to one up Cena at every turn, with Cena continuing to show ass, which makes the Cena win at WM appear to be very strong

-Cena evens things up down the stretch, possibly by eliminating Rock from the Royal Rumble or by laying him out on RAW or some other shit

Either way, there is no fucking way The Rock can win at WM, so I guess the idea is he feels like he needs to look ultra strong until then. Remember, he is booking this angle himself with Vince, and none of the writers are involved.

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

Rock losing cleanly to John Cena at WM?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
            Rock losing cleanly to John Cena at WM?

I mean, he has to, right? How can there be any other outcome? He cant beat the top guy, then go make shitty Fast & Furious sequels.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              I mean, he has to, right? How can there be any other outcome? He cant beat the top guy, then go make shitty Fast & Furious sequels.
              vince let Hogan get away with it...

see: 0rton,HBK

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                vince let Hogan get away with it...

see: 0rton,HBK
                true, although Hogan has those mind control tricks.

Also, Rock isn't a self serving cunt and I would think he respects & understands the business, and knows what is the right thing to do, with his mom being a highly successful promoter and all.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

Of course Rock is losing at WM.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Of course Rock is losing at WrestleMania.

The lead up though, Rock should simply dominate him. The crowd believes, in every way Rock > Cena...so, you need to play that up.

Then you have the "epic m@tchezzz!" at WrestleMania and Cena goes over.

At the end, Rock and Cena shake hands. Rock leaves and the WWE has their "moment" for Cena, in an attempt to finally get him over as a mega face on par with Austin and Hogan and Rock (although, he really won't be, but they'll promote as much).

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Also, I'm pretty certain Mistico got hit with another Wellness violation.

Who has a time table on a "ruptured achilles tendon that will require surgery" 10 minutes after it happens?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

F4W says Mistico has a torn patella tendon and will be out 6-9 months.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          F4W says Mistico has a torn patella tendon and will be out 6-9 months.
                          Dat be a wink wink nudge nudge

Comment

• FirstTimer
                            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Saw some of this at at my in-laws place the other night.

What a lame fucking ending to the HW championship. That match ends because of a kick to the balls? Who the fuck is in charge of determining this shit?

The CM Punk shit is awesome. I don't watch wrestling at all..ever but CM Punk is kick ass. The Howard Finkle introduction was tits. How the hell did they let a lame ass like Alberto Del Rio get the belt?

Randy Orton has to be the coolest Mf'er in wrestling. His whole "cocky prick" thing IMO rivals Mr Perfects. But like I said I don't really ever watch wrestling anymore.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                              Beautiful Like Moses
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FirstTimer

Randy Orton has to be the coolest Mf'er in wrestling. His whole "cocky prick" thing IMO rivals Mr Perfects. But like I said I don't really ever watch wrestling anymore.
                              W2B's head may have exploded reading this.

Comment

• FirstTimer
                                Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
                                W2B's head may have exploded reading this.
                                Orton's has this weird/creepy serial killer vibe to it but he pulls it off amazingly well.

So much of wrestling is odd characters who feel forced. Orton's character feels natural...I have no doubt that he may have a deep freeze full of bodies at his house.

Comment

Working...