X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

W2B...bruh, I'mma tell you something...I liked that Cena-Piper interview.

I think it was the first interview where they gave the Cena-Rock build some meaning and direction...before that interview, it was just 'these two guys are gonna fight at Wrestlemania because they are two huge stars'...now, it has some nuts to it.

They are incorporating the crowd against Cena openly for this match against the Rock.

Its goin somewhere...I don't know if it'll work (obviously, the goal is to have the crowd love Cena after he beats the Rock)...but I thought that interview was good...fuck it.

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Pro Wrestler, folks.
      Did you see my post at Observer? When he said that basically every wrestler from 1900-1999 rolled in their graves.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

This should probably get tagged.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Comment

• BigBiss
            • Mar 2009

Dear Dustin Rhodes

Fuck You

Sincerely WWE

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Will Dragon turn heel off whatever happens next?

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                Will Dragon turn heel off whatever happens next?
                id take it but not right away ... and make it count

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Alright, I'm with W2B...the WWE's in-ring psychology is fucked beyond recognition of any common sense.

This nigga Mizark Henry is supposed to have a near broken ankle...however, is finishing a match standing on the damn ropes.

How in the fuck does that make any sense.

Comment

• BigBiss
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Alright, I'm with W2B...the WWE's in-ring psychology is fucked beyond recognition of any common sense.

This nigga Mizark Henry is supposed to have a near broken ankle...however, is finishing a match standing on the damn ropes.

"oh what the fuck is this" came out of my mouth, though i hears a "bullshit" chant as well

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

He just wasn't on second rope because Bryan put him there, dude was standing on it, showing no signs of distress on the ankle they've played up for two weeks, while balancing on the ropes, holding Danielson up.

Oy Vey.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

He also ran on the ankle to boot him in the face before that.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

That was the worst two hours of TV the WWE has ever produced.

No hyperbole, no exaggerating.

FUCKING. TERRIBLE.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            That was the worst two hours of TV the WWE has ever produced.

No hyperbole, no exaggerating.

FUCKING. TERRIBLE.
                            You don't watch RAW, so please...I've seen downright pathetic episodes of that last month alone.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF

I was watching matches from the NOAH Global League last week. A maytch that stood out was KENTA vs. Akitoshi Saito.

Saito is a very large man. Really fat. KENTA is a junior, probably a legit 170.

Anyway, as you probably know, KENTA invented the Go 2 Sleep. Well, the story here, was Saito was just too large, and no matter how much KENTA would kick the shit out of his fat ass to soften him up, he just couldn't weaken him enough to execute the G2S. He would struggle like a motherfucker, but couldn't get the dude up.

So anyway, after yet another failed G2S attempt, KENTA says fuck this shit, drops the guy, kicks him in the face, locks on a crossface, and wins by submission instead.

If this were the WWE, KENTA would have just lifted the guy up, hit the G2S (facing hard camera, of course), and won the match.

Did KENTA come away from that match looking 'weak'? Of course not. He got over more, because he was smart enough to find a different way to win.

In the WWE, 99% of the matches end with a finisher. Facing hard camera. They have taught the fans that that's how matches end. And that's that. Mark Henry is hitting that f'n World's Strongest Slam, broken ankle or no broken ankle. Especially against a jobber underdog geek like Bryan. They are afraid to deviate from the template.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                                You don't watch RAW, so please...I've seen downright pathetic episodes of that last month alone.
                                I've been watching RAW (well, flying through on DVR) lately.

Nothing I have ever seen was as bad as that Smackdown. Bad comedy, one minute diva bullshit, Hornswoggle all over the place, more bad comedy, just everything.

The main event was decent and the Booker T/Rhodes stuff is interesting. The rest was total trash.

Comment

Working...