X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Found this while trying to figure out what's up with Kamala Jr:

So desperate to be successful in pro wrestling until I fail. Working for the biggest organization in the world, successful in drawing crowds, in places like the meadow land, Madison square garden, the L. A. coliseum in L. A. Packed houses across the country. I wonder why I wasn't paid for it. I try and understand it but cant. The only conclusion I can come up with is Mr. McMahon is a racist, or just didn't like me for what ever reason, I would like to know. I fault my self for staying. But their are # of reasons I stayed. You know sometime you don't think clearly until it to late. I Thought that if I did what was asked of me things would get better. I didn't realize at the time I was hurting myself by doing everything Mr. McMahon asked of me like letting everybody beat me. At the time The then WWF was one of the two major organization. So really there was no where to go if not in either of those. I remember being so happy whenever I would hear that the then WWF would out draw the then WCW. I was just so happy but wasn't thought of by the WWF to even get paid. I guess it just the kind of heart I have. I just wanted to work hard as I did, secure my family and get out. That's all I wanted to do but, I fail. I wonder if there's a curse on me for failing. Imagine a 400 pound man sitting in coach class. people were always complaining whenever the plane was full and I cant blame them. I would have to lean toward the isle trying to make passengers sitting next to me comfortable. I end up being yelled at so many times by flight attendant because part of me hanging in the isle. My knee is messed up now because the person in front of me recline their seat and rested on my knee. Doing this time Mr. McMahon would buy the whites first class seats if they had any size on them or if they were on top no matter how big or how small. I was on top but it never happen one time with me. I ask for a first class seat but it was always, I cant do it from the travel department. I cant think of any blacks that ever had a first class seat no matter what size they were. No matter how anybody look at it, its wrong. Yes my heart is broken and anybody's would be if they had worked their ass off and was not compensated.

I could do any of the things some of my colleague did because they had money and made money. I remember Mr. McMahon telling me when I first met him that he believe in paying his talent and paying them well. This was told to me in 1984 in the old office in Stamford, Ct where we had our first meeting at. He said because he believe in that old saying what goes around comes around. I wonder do he feel that way today. I sometime look at all the blacks that enjoy watching wrestling and think that it a buddy buddy thing but you would be surprise to know how your favorite hero fill about you are the black entirely. Everybody thought that Andre the giant was a great guy but you were highly mistaken. God bless his soul but he was an ass hole. He would get you in the ring an try and hurt you. He wanted you to be afraid of him but, it didn't work with me and a few more guys. I worked with Andre for many years but the first time I worked with him he tried that bull shit on me but it didn't work and I beat the hell out of him right there in the ring in Oklahoma city in 1982. The next day we were in a dressing room where we could get to each other and talk. I went to him with a 357 concealed in my pocket with my right hand on the trigger and my left hand on his nose and I promise him death if he come cross me again the way he had. We got along so good after that but I always watched him. That big grin that you saw on his face going to the ring was as fake as wrestling is. Fans especially blacks you will be surprise how the promoters and agents feel about us and the things they say. Prejudice is so thick it feels as if you can cut it with a knife. I know I was there in it and have heard it all. Thanks you all for listing and I will always think of your Cheers and Boos, they are cherished. I love you. James (kamala) Harris

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Was this a work?

Low Ki debut at EVOLVE 10

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-xoN6Kx1VI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version =3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-xoN6Kx1VI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version =3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Definite ECW vibe to this angle, on the final night of the ECW Arena. Good stuff.

Comment

• BigBiss
        • Mar 2009

nope thats a legit KO/Low ki shit fit

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Definitely, he was legit knocked out. Look at his arms just go limp.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            Was this a work?

Low Ki debut at EVOLVE 10

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-xoN6Kx1VI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version =3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i-xoN6Kx1VI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version =3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Definite ECW vibe to this angle, on the final night of the ECW Arena. Good stuff.
            I never quite noticed this before...but Low Ki talks like he's doing a really bad Rock impersonation.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

I need to know how the fuck he performs that double stomp off the top rope without seriously injuring someone.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

DGUSA/EVOLVE signs "New Mystery Luchador", who will compete on all three Miami shows, and EVOLVE 11 in Toronto in April.

-Thursday: Masato Yoshino vs. New Mystery Luchador (Yoshino has filed a complaint to DGUSA officials citing an inability to prepare for this opponent...lol, I love Gabe)

-Fri: New Mystery Luchador vs. TBA

-Sat: New Mystery Luchador will be in the "Pac Aerial Invitational" elimination match with Pac, Lince Dorado, & Rich Swann.

Also, on Thursday, Bobby Fish makes his DGUSA debut against Low Ki.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

I finished up the Edge: A Decade of Decadence last night...its like 9 hours of Edge, but I figured, Hall of Fame and all, I'd put in the work.

Now, I've not been much of an Edge head recently...I thought he got kind of boring in recent years before retirement...

...now I don't know if it was the match selection that really did me in for this DVD the WWE put out, but I think I've been underrating Edge for years.

There are soooo many ***+ and ****+ matches on this DVD, its definitely worth a buy, and if they put their best foot forward on Edge, they did a damn good job at it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion Prince Devitt who arrived in Mexico City yesterday posing for pictures to media fanfare ready for his upcoming tour with CMLL has had to cancel after they found out he had a calf injury that is forcing him to take some time off. No word on how long he will miss time but he is off the lineups for now.
                    Turns out he injured himself on the fucking plane on the way to Mexico City.

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Boberto Kuzzmente
                      I need to know how the fuck he performs that double stomp off the top rope without seriously injuring someone.
                      He don't

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                        • Jul 2009

Turns out he injured himself on the fucking plane on the way to Mexico City.
                        Nooooooooooooo. How disappointing.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

DGUSA/EVOLVE signs "New Mystery Luchador", who will compete on all three Miami shows, and EVOLVE 11 in Toronto in April.

-Thursday: Masato Yoshino vs. New Mystery Luchador (Yoshino has filed a complaint to DGUSA officials citing an inability to prepare for this opponent...lol, I love Gabe)

-Fri: New Mystery Luchador vs. TBA

-Sat: New Mystery Luchador will be in the "Pac Aerial Invitational" elimination match with Pac, Lince Dorado, & Rich Swann.

Also, on Thursday, Bobby Fish makes his DGUSA debut against Low Ki.
                          Lucha expert thecubsfan thinks The Mystery Luchador could be Samuray Del Sol (who I am not familiar with). He would fit the description of an "up & coming young flier who a lot of people don't know about".

People speculated on Fenix & Daga, but Fenix is booked and Daga is injured.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            ...now I don't know if it was the match selection that really did me in for this DVD the WWE put out, but I think I've been underrating Edge for years.

There are soooo many ***+ and ****+ matches on this DVD, its definitely worth a buy, and if they put their best foot forward on Edge, they did a damn good job at it.
                            Edge came up with a stacked roster around him and got to work with so many A level workers. He developed into a great worker himself and the whole Lita/Hardy thing (unfortunate in real life, but it's true) took his career to the next level.

Although in the final few years of his career, when he carried SD, I didn't see much of it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Edge excelled as a worker the most during the Paul Heyman "Smackdown 6" era.

His post broken neck "Rated R Superstar" character was great, and he had some good matches during that period, too.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Edge excelled as a worker the most during the Paul Heyman "Smackdown 6" era.

His post broken neck "Rated R Superstar" character was great, and he had some good matches during that period, too.
                                This is probably what really hooked me on the DVD.

Hell in a Cell v. Undertaker.
                                v. Rey at the Royal Rumble
                                v. Orton after Rated RKO broke up
                                v. RVD on RAW
                                v. Cena at Summerslam

No classics by any means, but all solid ***+ types, IMO on the DVD, that were after his broken neck.

Comment

Working...