Originally posted by BigBiss
    I wouldnt call them Talent so much
    Ummmmmmmm

TYLER REKS!

Comment

• JimLeavy59
      War Hero
      • May 2012

Now that I think about more this was a terrible finish this all but guarantees Punk will job to Cena at either Summerslam or job to Rock at Rumble, Which sets up Rock V Cena II.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

2 minutes of cool heel turn at the end does not cover up this three hour RAW from being absolutely dreadful.

Brutal, utter shit.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Of course Punk is dropping the belt to Rock at Rumble...that's the biggest money champ heading into WM...unless Austin agreed to come back against Punk (he won't).

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MikeChase27
            Now that I think about more this was a terrible finish this all but guarantees Punk will job to Cena at either Summerslam or job to Rock at Rumble, Which sets up Rock V Cena II.
            I don't know how they do it, but Rock v. Cena is taking place at WrestleMania...whether they also have one at Royal Rumble is up for debate...but Rock and Cena are headlining WrestleMania again.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              I don't know how they do it, but Rock v. Cena is taking place at WrestleMania...whether they also have one at Royal Rumble is up for debate...but Rock and Cena are headlining WrestleMania again.
              Sad part is Rock will job to Cena, I personally hope he no sells the entire match.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MikeChase27
                The second one is more likely. It will allow Punk to debut a new belt, and he will still be the champion through the launch of WWE13. He will lose to Rock at Rumble, and then at Wrestlemania Cena will come down with the belt, coming full circle from a year ago and then Rock is finally done with in-ring competition.

Which is another thing, how are they going to have a heel on the cover of the game? Doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  The second one is more likely. It will allow Punk to debut a new belt, and he will still be the champion through the launch of WWE13. He will lose to Rock at Rumble, and then at Wrestlemania Cena will come down with the belt, coming full circle from a year ago and then Rock is finally done with in-ring competition.

Which is another thing, how are they going to have a heel on the cover of the game? Doesn't make sense to me.
                  They'll change the cover to Cena.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                    War Hero
                    • Dec 2009

On the bright side, Punk finally gets to be in the main event at a PPV now.....unless Triple H steals the finale

Comment

• Rayman
                      Spic 'n Spanish
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                      On the bright side, Punk finally gets to be in the main event at a PPV now.....unless Triple H steals the finale

Very much possible.

Comment

• dave
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

2 minutes of cool heel turn at the end does not cover up this three hour RAW from being absolutely dreadful.

Brutal, utter shit.
                        Why do you even watch RAW?

If that show ticks you off, you should never watch it again.

Stick to the indies and the stuff you like. WWE has never pretended to be real pro wrestling, it is sports entertainment.

I'll agree it sucks too often, but tonight was fun and entertaining. And, I gotta admit, I didn't see the Punk heel turn.

Get over being so serious about every moment of the WWE.
                        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                          Why do you even watch RAW?

If that show ticks you off, you should never watch it again.

Stick to the indies and the stuff you like. WWE has never pretended to be real pro wrestling, it is sports entertainment.

I'll agree it sucks too often, but tonight was fun and entertaining. And, I gotta admit, I didn't see the Punk heel turn.

Get over being so serious about every moment of the WWE.
                          dave,

what is your paypal email? I'mma send you $20 to get yourself a fucking blowjob.

Kill yourself, fruitpop.

Comment

• Derrville
                            Dallas has no coaching...
                            • Jul 2009

Wasted 3 hours waiting for Stone Cold.

Fun show though I guess.

Comment

• BigBiss
                              • Mar 2009

dave,

what is your paypal email? I'mma send you $20 to get yourself a fucking blowjob.

Kill yourself, fruitpop.
                              you have to adjust for the fact hes in Canada its like 38 up there

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

The WWE really wants people to buy that HHH could even go toe to toe to Brock Lesnar in a fight?

Comment

Working...