X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    I'm curious if RVD came down to the ring with the X-Division Title at the PPV.
    Me too.

From what I understand these are being taped "evergreen" and completely independent of storylines. The only one tied to anything is the tournament deal later in the year where the winner gets a TNA World title shot.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Barreta used to date AJ, I didn't know that.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        Barreta used to date AJ, I didn't know that.
        I thought he still was.

Who is hitting that little Jersey whore these days?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Me too.

From what I understand these are being taped "evergreen" and completely independent of storylines. The only one tied to anything is the tournament deal later in the year where the winner gets a TNA World title shot.
          For the most part...I do see from the spoilers that it is used to further pushes and substantiate storylines, but they don't seem to be advancing them and most of the matches are program free.

For example...the Joker's Wild tourney is for "$100,000"

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            I thought he still was.

Who is hitting that little Jersey whore these days?
            Not Barreta anymore, apparently, according to the totally unsubstantiated rumors on the Observer board. Nobody said who the new guy is.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

The more I think about it...the more the new TNA PPV format could be good if its executed right. They are used to substantiate pushes and further push talent without needibg to progress stories and feuds...making feuds and their blowoffs more important because they havent wrestled countless times.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Bundy Hall of Fame rumors heating up

WrestleCon ‏@wrestlecon
                King kong bundy has canceled his appearance with wrestlecon today. We are sorry to the fans expecting his appearance.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

Bundy Hall of Fame rumors heating up

WrestleCon ‏@wrestlecon
                  King kong bundy has canceled his appearance with wrestlecon today. We are sorry to the fans expecting his appearance.
                  I hope he gets inducted by Hornswoggle and then squashes him

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

I can't wait for the thrilling debates over whether he deserves it or not, even though there is no set criteria, voting process, or established standards.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

If it weren't for King Kong Bundy and his love of sitting on midgets, Hornswoggle wouldn't have a career in the WWE today

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                        War Hero
                        • May 2012

Why do some people say the WWE sucked after Wrestlemania 19? I thought 2003-2007 were great years.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                          Why do some people say the WWE sucked after Wrestlemania 19? I thought 2003-2007 were great years.
                          They could really use a third brand, which they had at the end of that run.

This will lead to a passionate Larry post, but ECW really did propel a bunch of guys and give them the forum to develop themselves on TV both character wise and in the ring. Miz, Morrison, Punk, Kofi, Ryder (two stints), Sheamus, etc etc etc.

And it wasn't just a bridge for FCW guys, because people like Mark Henry found themselves and were given a chance to shine in a larger role.

The WWE has a million B-shows. Superstars or Main Event can be the next step from NXT, which is really just the old FCW shows with WWE bells & whistles.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Decent tag match to start Genesis. I'm a huge fan of what TNA does with tag teams, but I just don't feel Morgan and Ryan in the ring.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

They both need to be singles wrestlers in the worst way

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                                They both need to be singles wrestlers in the worst way
                                It seems to have no idea what they are doing with either, or at least Morgan. It seems they started a feud with Morgan and Hulk, only to replace that with Bubba and Hulk. Ryan could get himself over as a heel more without Morgan I think.

Good match with Anderson and Samoa Joe. I just want to know what their payoff with Anderson and Aces and 8's is going to be.

Comment

Working...