X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derrville
    Dallas has no coaching...
    • Jul 2009

Marked out to AJ kicking Angle in the face then walking away. He says so much without saying anything at all.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Gail Kim is so great.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Haven't watched Impact in months. Love that the new announcer stuck. Hernandez looks to be in great shape, a lot leaner than I remember seeing him...

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

I'm sure Chris Parks is a nice guy, but he's not good enough for him to be doing double duty as two characters.

Christopher Daniels...yes. Abyss...no.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

The WWE wants to do Brock vs HHH 4?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
              No longer a noob
              • Apr 2011

The Chris Parks thing is really a chore to watch anymore.

Hulk is useless in TNA. For the money they pay him, he should be on every week. But every time he's on TV, he means less. If Hulk went back to WWE tomorrow, he could come out and some of the older people in the audience would be excited and then he'd disappear for a year. Like Flair. He'd be a legend instead of some old bag of bones who is on TV every week.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                War Hero
                • May 2012

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                The Chris Parks thing is really a chore to watch anymore.

Hulk is useless in TNA. For the money they pay him, he should be on every week. But every time he's on TV, he means less. If Hulk went back to WWE tomorrow, he could come out and some of the older people in the audience would be excited and then he'd disappear for a year. Like Flair. He'd be a legend instead of some old bag of bones who is on TV every week.
                He's helping the young talent brother.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

The last time Hogan was in the WWE, he was getting huge pops...even during his Mr. America storyline and those lesser storylines.

In the WWE bubble, Hogan will always be a big star. They just know how to market him.

He's useless in TNA though...he's just not a draw. But, no one in TNA really is.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

Dixie Carter is delusional.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                      Dixie Carter is delusional.
                      Not delusional...just kind of a mark. She lacks a bit of self-awareness, too.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Jay Bradley should be facing jobbers and building up his rep. He's got a good look...good finisher...got a good vibe to him.

Not a star in the making, but perfectly capable mid-carder.

Nice win over York, now feed him jobbers and show off the Boomstick.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

I got a feeling...by the end of 2014, Kevin Steen will be in WWE developmental. Just too many guys that are his buddy are in the WWE and even though he's got a terrible look, they'll be like "give him a try", cover up the physique and look with something unique like they are doing with Bray Wyatt...he may never make it out of developmental, but I think he's got a chance to get the call. Those top Indie guys are always trying to bring the rest in with them.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                            No longer a noob
                            • Apr 2011

I know I've asked this before, but why does TNA never get those guys? Is it that they're incompetent or that the wrestlers don't want to go there or both? Punk hated them, and it would have been a step down for Danielson. But Generico was the talk of the Indies. As was Steen. Do they even make plays for these guys at all?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                              I know I've asked this before, but why does TNA never get those guys? Is it that they're incompetent or that the wrestlers don't want to go there or both? Punk hated them, and it would have been a step down for Danielson. But Generico was the talk of the Indies. As was Steen. Do they even make plays for these guys at all?
                              There are lots of guys who won't go. They hold out for WWE.

In some cases, they can make more money booking themselves than being a bottom guy in TNA anyway.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Whatever happened to Samoa Joe?

Comment

Working...