Karl Anderson
    Sonjay Dutt
    Adam Cole

With 8 more names to go?

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

The Evolution of Sting (Sting wants Hogan! Part 4/6)

Welcome back to this ongoing feature on Sting's transformation into a dark, secretive, bad-ass that made sense and would have you tuning in to Nitro on Monday Nights to see more. We are right smack dab in the middle with part four of six, and starting off in March 1997 before heading all the way to the week before Starrcade. As we left off last week, Sting had seemingly joined the nWo as Hollywood Hogan, Dennis Rodman and other cronies acted like they had not a care in the world. We'll see that does not last for too long. Check out the introduction, part two and part three to catch up.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
        Or CHIKARA lives?

Cliff notes from Icarus on CHIKARA 101 board:

"On my calendar July 20th is marked "Easton, PA." That's where my family was supposed to be that day. And I do not accept this fate. If Easton is where CHIKARA was supposed to be, then that's where I'll be. The Palmer Center. 7:00 pm.
        I am CHIKARA. Are You?"
        CHIKARA Lives"

So who the fuck knows.
        So a guy's gonna pull a "Wrestling Superstar: Virgil" and sit outside with a table of 8x10s and T-Shirts nobody wants?

Good luck with that.

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Well, Icarus for sure. I swear if this ISN'T actually CHIKARA's doing and this turns into a sad-sack ECW style "reunion shows" I'm going to be pretty disappointed.
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Leftwich
            Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I might actually order MITB.

Originally posted by Tailback U
            It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• XavierDZ
              Noob
              • Apr 2013

I was thinking about MITB, but I may save that 40 to 50 to 60 bucks, whatever they charge for it, for Summerslam if it is built up to where we see it being built up. Aka Daniel Bryan wwe title match, and Punk vs Lesnar.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Brock was advertised for RAW Monday in local ads so solid chance he sticks his nose in the MITB match.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by XavierDZ
                  I was thinking about MITB, but I may save that 40 to 50 to 60 bucks, whatever they charge for it, for Summerslam if it is built up to where we see it being built up. Aka Daniel Bryan wwe title match, and Punk vs Lesnar.
                  I will say this...if you have Punk v. Lesnar on the card and Bryan v. Cena in the main, and the PPV does bad business...Daniel Bryan may never get another shot outside of comedy role in his life in the WWE.

If they put Bryan in the main event of Summerslam, I'm supporting the cause on pure principle.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    I will say this...if you have Punk v. Lesnar on the card and Bryan v. Cena in the main, and the PPV does bad business...Daniel Bryan may never get another shot outside of comedy role in his life in the WWE.

If they put Bryan in the main event of Summerslam, I'm supporting the cause on pure principle.
                    I was saying on the twitter feed that the first two quarter hours of RAW last night are going to be very interesting from a ratings standpoint. They are giving him every chance to prove certain people wrong. Right now he's got the label of a guy who live crowds like, but who can't move the needle. "He's just a chant".

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Were some geeks saying otherwise?
                      No, it was more "will he draw, can he sustain the Tanahashi momentum?" sort of thing. It was somewhat risky for New Japan to do this while Tanahashi was still hot. But its paying off, because clearly the dude is over.

A lot of people were mad Tanahashi won the title back and beat him two straight, but to me it worked out perfectly. I think Okada is over stronger now that he won the title, lost it, and then "earned" it back by winning G1, finally beating Suzuki, beating Tanahashi decisively again, etc. Not sure fans would be "all in" if he had just held it straight through after the first out of nowhere win.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

WWE published an article stating that Kane was injured by The Wyatt Family on last night's RAW. Their article noted that Kane was stretchered from ringside and his cervical spine was immobilized with a cervical collar.

WWE's Dr. Chris Amann said that Kane was coherent in the ambulance but they are concerned that he may have suffered "any sort of brain or cervical spine trauma that may be significant enough to either warrant surgery, or an extended period of time away from the ring."
                        Work? Hard to tell with wwe.com now-a-days. If its legit not such a hot way to debut for them 2 big oafs. Maybe from the stairs spot?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

100% work. They couldn't have been more careful with the steps...Kane's head was as safe during that spot as it would've been on a pillow.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

Matt Morgan has been released by TNA now. Think he gets a second chance in the WWE?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Meltzer:

Maria Kanellis on Twitter said she was offered a WWE contract to return but the Bellas put the ixnay on it. She said she had no problem with anyone but didn't like people who interfered with her career.
                              What's their beef about?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

I thought she was in a package deal with Mike Bennett?

Comment

Working...