X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
    IMO, the only way he gets over as a serious act is if he drops the beard, the Daniel Bryan name and just says he's Bryan Danielson and lets the WWE air the original Danielson-Cena video from whenever.
    they need to re-run the Foley corporate sell out angle

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      "Funny don't equal money"

I think there is big money in a Daniel Bryan act with a more serious edge. Shit, he's already a top guy being a goofball.
      They know that's where the money is too. They are hinting throughout this build the "i'm a wrestler, you're a sports entertainer" thing. They've done it and it's gotten over, then immediately he's back to screaming YES YES YES and being called a troll. WWE KNOWS what to do with him but they just can't help themselves.
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Reading about the possibility of Smackdown going to three hours.

If it means that it will include more than five matches and lesss recap of what happened on RAW, I'm all for it. I still see only 6-7 matches a night and too much recap. They need to truly make it stand apart. Use promo time on RAW to promote the main event for the week. Give some of the roster more time in matches earlier on. Stop making it essentially a show that rehashes RAW.

But who am I kidding? WWE gonna WWE.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

I can not wrap my head around the idea of their weekly episodic program being longer than fucking pay per views.

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

Here Comes the Money!

Ching Ching
            Bling Bling
            Cut the Chatter
            You ain't talking money
            Then your talking don't matter
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

DANCE SHANE-O DANCE!!

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                Reading about the possibility of Smackdown going to three hours.

If it means that it will include more than five matches and lesss recap of what happened on RAW, I'm all for it. I still see only 6-7 matches a night and too much recap. They need to truly make it stand apart. Use promo time on RAW to promote the main event for the week. Give some of the roster more time in matches earlier on. Stop making it essentially a show that rehashes RAW.

But who am I kidding? WWE gonna WWE.
                I dont watch much smackdown but ... Raw has been amazing since they have shifted Smackdown to being the B show. I agree they need to use the show to highlight some of the NXT guys or put on some superstars rematches ... but really it should be an infomercial for Raw and the PPVs

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                  Beautiful Like Moses
                  • Oct 2008

I miss Shane-O-Mac.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                    Beautiful Like Moses
                    • Oct 2008

The Wyatt Family is a major Triple H project right now and the feeling is that they're getting ready for a big push, in a sense they're being groomed for The Shield's spot. There is a lot of talk about The Shield being moved down. With recent Triple H projects like Kharma and Sin Cara bombing, he's likely going to go hard with The Wyatts.
                    Dont mind them being elevated.. but not at the expense of THE SHIELD.. whos really lost all their steam.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Word is that Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and Midwest indy wrestler Prince Mustafa Ali will be attending the WWE tryout camp at the end of this month.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Darren Young likes the D.

WWE superstar Darren Young just dropped a bombshell, telling TMZ, he's gay ... and no, this isn't part of the act.

Smart guy, he'll never be future endeavored now.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

TMZ just happens to catch Darren Young of all people in an airport, and they just happen to randomly ask him a random question about gay wrestlers, and he just happens to decide now is the perfect time to come out, when WWE just happens to be in the second biggest city in the U.S. for their second biggest show of the year which features a guy making $5M per year to wrestle three matches who just happened to not move the needle enough to cover his nut the last time he worked a PPV.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Good for Young as a person.

Professionally? I expect some ostracisation in the locker room when the cameras aren't on.

Also, given the toxic fan base in certain area when it comes to a topic like this... he may not go on tour under threat of some crazy who's looking to harm a gay person.

Then again, Young could just be sent on a TV tour on all the major stations to tell his life story so the company looks good for keeping an open-and-out man on the payroll.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

If Young is actually gay, the guys in the locker room have probably known about it for a while.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

I'm not saying he isn't gay, I'm saying its no accident he came out when he did.

Comment

Working...