X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

So..... when is Paige going to the main roster? She just turned 21 and has more talent than any female in the company.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
      So..... when is Paige going to the main roster? She just turned 21 and has more talent than any female in the company.
      The bold is why.

They like people to be over 21 except in rare cases. Paige buried herself at some event not too long ago, I dont remember what it was, it might have been the Performance Center opening when the whole company was down there. She has the dreaded "maturity issues", which means she was either not handling her alcohol well, fucking too many guys (or the wrong guys), or both.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Everyone knows Paige is the best Diva to come around in a long time. There was buzz that she was when she first got there. She wasn't getting promoted until she was at least 21 anyway. There were a few rumors that Heyman would bring her up and manage her...but that seems to be the rumor for EVERY call up these days, so I take them all with a grain of salt.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

So, Taker agreed to face Lesner at WM30? Very interesting.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
            So, Taker agreed to face Lesner at WM30? Very interesting.
            It is a match people want to see.

Comment

• Xixak
              Noob
              • Feb 2011

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

FWIW...TNA needs to feature TJP more or at least give him one match a week against some token Indy guy of the week. I liked the match he had against Sonjay this week. Nothing special, but featured fast paced, different style that the X-Division should be about and try and focus on.

Start doing that once a week and you could start developing TJP and the X-Division again.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

Brooke Tessmacher looking all kinds of otherworldly hot.

I need a gif of Tito's reaction.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

So, reading the spoilers for September NXT's episodes.

-It seems the extended play Alexander Rusev got against Dolph Ziggler is for a reason...he's getting a push and will be a featured guy going forward.
                    -They are going to be pushing Sami Zayn to the title.
                    -QT Marshall, a Warner favorite, works an NXT match. Not sure if it'll be televised. He loses to a jobber.
                    -The Ascension are going for the tag titles.

What I like about the one month tapings...shit plays out over longer periods. You don't get a guy getting hot shot to a title and programs usually take a little longer. Instead of a guy getting a shot at the title over four episodes, they'll set it up, let it play out, and you'll see a payoff match. By the end of it, you'll realize 3-4 months have passed.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      FWIW...TNA needs to feature TJP more or at least give him one match a week against some token Indy guy of the week. I liked the match he had against Sonjay this week. Nothing special, but featured fast paced, different style that the X-Division should be about and try and focus on.

Start doing that once a week and you could start developing TJP and the X-Division again.
                      Why do that when they could sign another washed up MMA guy.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

So, reading the spoilers for September NXT's episodes.

-It seems the extended play Alexander Rusev got against Dolph Ziggler is for a reason...he's getting a push and will be a featured guy going forward.
                        -They are going to be pushing Sami Zayn to the title.
                        -QT Marshall, a Warner favorite, works an NXT match. Not sure if it'll be televised. He loses to a jobber.
                        -The Ascension are going for the tag titles.

What I like about the one month tapings...shit plays out over longer periods. You don't get a guy getting hot shot to a title and programs usually take a little longer. Instead of a guy getting a shot at the title over four episodes, they'll set it up, let it play out, and you'll see a payoff match. By the end of it, you'll realize 3-4 months have passed.
                        lol.

DOES THIS MEAN 'MARSHALL LAW' IS DEAD IN ROH??

Will it matter? They will never push Robert Evans beyond the fringes of the prelims anyway.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

A thought that contains a Smackdown spoiler

Looks like Bryan will keep using the Boma Ye/Busaiko Knee as a finisher. So much better than the LaBell Lock.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            A thought that contains a Smackdown spoiler

Looks like Bryan will keep using the Boma Ye/Busaiko Knee as a finisher. So much better than the LaBell Lock.
                            I remember reading a clip from a while back that they are wanting talents to have more than one finisher...a submission and a move...with the thought that it'll make the finishes of matches better and make talents more versatile with handling bigger and smaller guys. I'll see if I can dig it up, but I don't recall where it was.

You're seeing a lot of guys at the top with a few different finishes, so, I guess the clip had some merit.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

I remember reading a clip from a while back that they are wanting talents to have more than one finisher...a submission and a move...with the thought that it'll make the finishes of matches better and make talents more versatile with handling bigger and smaller guys. I'll see if I can dig it up, but I don't recall where it was.

You're seeing a lot of guys at the top with a few different finishes, so, I guess the clip had some merit.
                              It's a good idea for a number of reasons.

The key is making sure they win occasionally with all moves, like Punk & Bryan have done very well. Nobody ever buys Okada's Red Ink as a finish. Most people don't even notice it and just think its a rest spot. Which in reality, if it never finishes, it is. That's why even though it got ZERO heat, I thought it was smart for Naito to finish Karl Anderson with that wacky leglock/head submission thing that I can't spell. Gotta establish that shit, which Bryan has now done with his knee to the face.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

Comment

Working...