X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Daniel Bryan history piece from WWE.com

How did Daniel Bryan claw his way to WWE and change the game forever? The submission expert tells all in this WWE.com interview.

Other than saying Dean Ambrose "helped build ROH" (he never worked there), pretty accurate, even talking about the Morishima feud and Nigel McGuinness.

Part II is tomorrow.

Comment

• Derrville
      Dallas has no coaching...
      • Jul 2009

Mickie will focus on her music before returning to TNA in 6 months.

Comment

• BigBiss
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Derrville
        Mickie will focus on her music before returning to TNA in 6 months.
        if there is a TNA in 6 months ... hopefully she will move on to something more profitable ... like delivering Pizza

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

TNA +/-

+TNA needs to have more TJP matches. He'll get a respectable 5-7m out of most everyone on the roster.
          +Heel Sabin might have some legs.
          +Heel Dixie has some potential. Perhaps Vickie Guerrero without any charisma.

-Faction Warz need to go...it takes up 75% of the show...MainEvent Mafia, EGO, Aces n 8's...get rid of them all. At least it looks like A+8's looks like its just about done.

Also...did Mike Knox fuck around and have the best promo of his career?

Comment

• s@ppisgod
            No longer a noob
            • Apr 2011

Faction wars sucks, as usual. But I like EGO. It's a solid group, it just has to deal with a lot of shit around it.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
              Faction wars sucks, as usual. But I like EGO. It's a solid group, it just has to deal with a lot of shit around it.
              There are a few potential decent aspects of TNA, but its not noticed when 75% of the show is still lingering in Facti0n Warz.

It seems most of this shit will be over soon though...Aces + 8's is about coming to an end, MEM has no one left, and EGO, while just started, could disband at any time and the focus is off that anyway...it looks like they'll either drop it all together or have one last match at BFG between perhaps what is left of A+8's (Brisco, Bischoff, Knux), v. EGO v. MEM or something like that.

Heel Sabin and TJP in the X-Division isn't too shabby. I think the best way to fill a half quarter segment for TNA every week is to have TJP v. some X-Division worker of the week that they fly in.

Styles v. Dixie is going to be the main program going forward. Its not a bad concept (although ripped and done many times before very recently in the WWE), unfortunately, no one involved can carry the feud on the mic.

The chicks are being put to use as valets for the most part minus the one token chicks match per week.

There are a few little positive things in there...my enthusiasm is curbed, but hey, a little light is light nonetheless. That kick in the balls Warner talked about, its not a full swift kick with some of the positive things in there.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Nothing none of us haven't seen before with DDP / Scott Hall / Jake the Snake...but the story has made HBO.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2011

HBO Sports knows how to shoot a piece. Hall should be worked over pretty good by the worms already. Living on borrowed time doesn't even begin to describe it. Kinda cool that they watch old tapes. I know all the oldies wax nostalgic, but I didn't know they re-watch the old days like a lot of the fans do. It is severely depressing seeing, say, a tag team match where 3 of the 4 guys are dead. Especially watching WCW, you see Benoit and Nancy on there all the time, in addition to the usual body count. The question on DDP's profit is valid, but he does seem very genuine. Tough to tell where his charity stops and business begins though.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                    HBO Sports knows how to shoot a piece. Hall should be worked over pretty good by the worms already. Living on borrowed time doesn't even begin to describe it. Kinda cool that they watch old tapes. I know all the oldies wax nostalgic, but I didn't know they re-watch the old days like a lot of the fans do. It is severely depressing seeing, say, a tag team match where 3 of the 4 guys are dead. Especially watching WCW, you see Benoit and Nancy on there all the time, in addition to the usual body count. The question on DDP's profit is valid, but he does seem very genuine. Tough to tell where his charity stops and business begins though.
                    Eh, they are his long time buddies, Hall and Jake, plus he has numerous other people living with him and gives classes for free. Obviously he wants to turn a nice profit with DDP Yoga and become some kind of Jack LaLanne meets Tony Robbins character on good living, but I'm sure there is some genuine charity he's doing as well. Its sad that we are so used to wrestlers being carny con men that when one is doing a good thing for people, we automatically think he's trying to work everyone.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

ROH iPPV is on gofightlive right now, live & free. Death Before Dishonor. World title tournament semis and final, Forever Hooligans defend IWGP Jr Tag titles against the American Wolves.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        ROH iPPV is on gofightlive right now, live & free. Death Before Dishonor. World title tournament semis and final, Forever Hooligans defend IWGP Jr Tag titles against the American Wolves.
                        Just came here to post that.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

If ROH doesn't put the belt on Adam Cole tonight, they fucked up.

Have him cheat to beat Elgin...beat up Jay Briscoe after...whatever...run with'em.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                            War Hero
                            • Dec 2009

Scott Hall is wrestling a show here for Maryland Championship Wrestling in November. I wish I was still in town to go

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

ROH stream has been A+ so far (as I knock on wood).

Adam Cole / Ciampa was quite good.
                              Elgin / Steen was alright...felt very slow.

AmWolves v. Hooligans up now.
                              Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 09-20-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Warner, are you going to put up a review of DBDXI?

Comment

Working...