X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Wow... i feel like a little kid now. I actually marked out.

That crowd was hot.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

That panned out shot of Bryan slowly doing the yes fingers with the whole crowd behind was a super cool shot.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

I honestly thought that they were going to bury Bray Wyatt and have Danielson manage/tag with Luke and Rowan.

That they flushed the heel turn this early makes me think that they simply had NO IDEA where to go with this.

That being said, the Wyatt Family will either have to kill Danielson off of television to get their heat back OR...

You might as well get the Wyatts of the TV because they're done at this point past the big blow-off match.

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          That panned out shot of Bryan slowly doing the yes fingers with the whole crowd behind was a super cool shot.
          I thought Punk was it in 2011.

Now Danielson's the People's Champ two years running.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Comment

• Ravin
              Dishing the Gino's
              • Feb 2009

I would almost say, run Cena vs Bryan II at WMXXX. Bryan is the most over guy right now, Cena is the machine. Could you just imagine 80,000+ doing the yes chant just before he hits the knee and wins the title?

At this point, Bryan either fights Cena or Undertaker. Anyone else would be a pure waste.
              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• krulmichael
                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                • Feb 2009

That pan out shot of everyone synonymously doing the YES! chant gave me goosebumps. If they don't give Bryan a main event match at WM it'll be a damn travesty.

Twitch Channel
                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                Season V: 2-1

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

I'd like to see Bryan v. Lesnar, too. I'd like to see Bryan go over at Mania. He won't against The Undertaker.

Comment

• Ravin
                    Dishing the Gino's
                    • Feb 2009

I actually see Bryan as the only guy the WWE has had in a long long time that could legit beat the Undertaker, and yet still have the longevity to use that push to be the companies #1. That's the problem with Takers streak, there really isn't anyone worth while that could beat him that is realistic enough. Granted after HBK and HHH, you basically have made it so no one can beat him. Bryan to me would see like the perfect option, bring in HBK for a "I couldn't do it, and I trained you" little segment, and again you have the WWE's biggest underdog doing what no one thought he could do.
                    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Why? When they put him in there with talented performers, he delivers. He is better than all but maybe...10 guys on the roster...and more over than all but 5?

You waste him and put him in there with shit like Johnny Curtis, you get shit. He is there to put guys over and with the talent that is above a C- in the ring, he delivers.

Blame the talent that doesn't get over in the 320 days they have before Jericho shows up for guys like Jericho coming in and grabbing a pay day.
                      Curious why you're bashing Fandango/Johnny Curtis. I thought their match was solid, and the next night on RAW, I loved those drunk Brits doing the Fandango. That RAW, in my opinion, was the most interesting episode all year. I get that I'm not the wrestling geek some of you guys are, but that RAW was compelling and I thought Jericho/Curtis-Fandango was fine.
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

That's my crowd

I think Providence did pretty well, man the ads for the tickets were scarce, I didn't see one until yesterday morning

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                          Curious why you're bashing Fandango/Johnny Curtis. I thought their match was solid, and the next night on RAW, I loved those drunk Brits doing the Fandango. That RAW, in my opinion, was the most interesting episode all year. I get that I'm not the wrestling geek some of you guys are, but that RAW was compelling and I thought Jericho/Curtis-Fandango was fine.
                          He's got a shitty gimmick and he can't go in the ring. The Jericho-Fandango match was filled with botch spots and terrible communication between the two.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
                            I actually see Bryan as the only guy the WWE has had in a long long time that could legit beat the Undertaker, and yet still have the longevity to use that push to be the companies #1. That's the problem with Takers streak, there really isn't anyone worth while that could beat him that is realistic enough. Granted after HBK and HHH, you basically have made it so no one can beat him. Bryan to me would see like the perfect option, bring in HBK for a "I couldn't do it, and I trained you" little segment, and again you have the WWE's biggest underdog doing what no one thought he could do.
                            Beating The Undertaker at WrestleMania is the only truly "pass the torch" moment they have in the tank.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

I've been saying Bryan should beat The Undertaker for like two years. If I had to bet money i'd say if anybody does it, it will be him.

I like the Lesnar idea too, and have talked about that, but at this point I don't even know if it's the big scalp it would have been a year ago.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Enjoyed the announcers spoiling the finish of the Kofi/Orton match during the match.

Also, that's the definition of banana peel win. I guess it doesnt matter anymore with Kofi though, so who cares.

Comment

Working...