X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    WWE Network is now available to download on at least the Roku and PS4/PS3, I imagine it's available elsewhere, too.

Can't sign in yet, it tells you to sign-up on Monday.

On the Roku channel page, they have some sample pics...lol @ this search and the names it brings up:
    Wait so I can download the WWE channel on PS4 and watch all the PPV's live and have access to the PPV library???

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Aso
      Wait so I can download the WWE channel on PS4 and watch all the PPV's live and have access to the PPV library???
      That's how it works, yes. $9.99 p/m.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Aso
        You can download the app right now, you can sign up for the service (at WWE.com) and start watching any PPV --except for tomorrow's Elimination Chamber-- (and other content) beginning Monday.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Christian may be getting pulled from the Chamber match in some sort of angle. I guess it will be Brock Lesnar, because Kane already gave it away and they are trying to downplay it.

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Potential Jericho return tonight.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                Potential Jericho return tonight.
                So he will appear in the Chamber instead of Christian then........I don't get the reasoning behind it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  So he will appear in the Chamber instead of Christian then........I don't get the reasoning behind it.
                  I'm over Jericho. Always liked him, but at this point I just don't care to see him anymore. And he means about as much to business as if I replaced Christian.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                    No longer a noob
                    • Apr 2011

Jericho could be meaningful again, if given something to sink his teeth into. The problem being that they know he always has one foot out the door, so they'll never give him anything with balls because it's a waste. And I'm fine with that.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Punk and Diaz rode in the same elevator with Rouse last night.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                        I'm over Jericho. Always liked him, but at this point I just don't care to see him anymore. And he means about as much to business as if I replaced Christian.
                        He's still one of my favorites, and he always is a great worker when he is back. However, because he only comes back for a few months, he's not used in anything meaningful. I understand that completely, and just take him for what he is.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

The Wolves def. BroMans in Morgantown, WV for the TNA Tag Titles

Kind of figured this would happen on a house show before the big show with W-1 in Japan. No way BroMans were going to defend on that show, Wolves are names in Japan and can work to the standard needed.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

The Wolves def. BroMans in Morgantown, WV for the TNA Tag Titles

Kind of figured this would happen on a house show before the big show with W-1 in Japan. No way BroMans were going to defend on that show, Wolves are names in Japan and can work to the standard needed.
                            So what does it do for their tag titles that they were won on a house show? Isn't that something that shouldn't happen?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                              So what does it do for their tag titles that they were won on a house show? Isn't that something that shouldn't happen?
                              I'm actually a fan of doing that every now & then. It tells the fans that "anything can happen", even on a house show. If I were TNA, I would show footage of the finish on Impact this week, and then plug the next set of dates.

Anyway, check this out. Even ring announcers don't like Davey. Poor Eddie, how he avoids nuclear heat teaming with Davey is a mystery:

Comment

• Leftwich
                                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I'm actually a fan of doing that every now & then. It tells the fans that "anything can happen", even on a house show. If I were TNA, I would show footage of the finish on Impact this week, and then plug the next set of dates.

Anyway, check this out. Even ring announcers don't like Davey. Poor Eddie, how he avoids nuclear heat teaming with Davey is a mystery:

No homo but Eddie Edwards has a likable face. Davey looks like a gargoyle.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...