X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Almost forgot wrestling announcers actually could call moves, but that nxt show last week made me remember.

Cole & Co., I know they're told not to call the action like that, but it pales in comparison.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

I mark out hard for EL TORITO.

He should have been Sin Cara.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Lance Storm, who always comes off as a 100% level headed dude, wrote this to close the latest blog on his website:

Oh just one last after thought, because it is a constant topic of debate. If there is a way for someone to use my passing in an angle to further someone's career, have at it. I won't mind, I'll be dead, and you won't have to worry about offending my family, because none of them are wrestling fans, they won't be watching.
        lol

Comment

• s@ppisgod
          No longer a noob
          • Apr 2011

I wanna see a 3 hour video of Lance Storm going from his usual hardline, logical self to becoming ridiculously sloppy drunk. I'm willing to pay upwards of $40, and if he keeps the exact same diction and temperment throughout he should win an Oscar. For serious.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

2003 Royal Rumble, Bill DeMott comes out and JR drops a classic line of foreshadowing......

"Here comes a very disturbed and dangerous human being"

Comment

• Leftwich
              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Word is Solomon Crowe aka Sami Callihan debuted on the last NXT taping. Am intrigued.

Originally posted by Tailback U
              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Buck Zumhoff found guilty of 12 counts of sexual assault. He was fucking/molesting his daughter for 20+ years.

When the verdict was read, he attempted to RUN FROM THE COURTROOM before being tackled by police officers.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

AJ Styles is starting with New Japan in April.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                    No longer a noob
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    AJ Styles is starting with New Japan in April.
                    That should be interesting. What a career he's wasted.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

2/28 Columbia, SC (TNA - 700): Manik won three-way over Chris Sabin and Zema Ion, Ethan Carter III b Dewey Barnes & Norv Fernum, ODB b Rockstar Spud, Samuel Shaw b Kenny King, No DQ: Gunner b James Storm, 2/3 falls cage match: Ken Anderson b Bully Ray

3/1 Johnson City, TN (TNA - 700): Kenny King & Manik b Chris Sabin & Zema Ion, Ethan Carter III b Norv Fernum & Dewey Barnes, ODB b Rockstar Spud, Samuel Shaw b Chase Owens, Street fight: Gunner b James Storm, Cage match 2/3 falls: Ken Anderson b Bully Ray

3/2 Knoxville (TNA - 1,400): Kenny King & Manik b Chris Sabin & Zema Ion, Ethan Carter III b Dewey Barnes & Norv Fernum, ODB b Rockstar Spud, Samuel Shaw b Shawn Schultz, Street fight: Gunner b James Storm, 2/3 falls cage match: Ken Anderson b Bully Ray

This tells me three things.

One, all of the big stars were in Japan (they were forced to book Fernum & Barnes ffs), and they drew better than the last two house show swings anyway. So nobody has star power in TNA. But we kind of knew that already.

Two, Knoxville did very well by TNA standards, so they'll never go back.

Three, TJ Perkins & Kenny King are actually alive.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

ACH will be attending the WWE tryout camp with Roderick Strong & Kevin Steen in a few weeks.

Welp, now we know what he was being coy about when we interviewed him on the podcast.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

Xavier Woods and ACH black nerd tag team on the horizon

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

I assume this is legit.

Sanrio's Hello Kitty is teaming with New Japan Pro Wrestling for a line of merchandise that includes t-shirts and more. NJPW has also teamed with Kamen Rider.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

Did one of those monitors Brock throw go into the crowd?

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Yeah it launched into the first few rows next to the entry way. Nobody was hurt but security acted quickly and ran to the scene right away.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...