X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
    Paragraphs are your fucking friend, W2BTD (W2B4TD).
    I copy/pasted that dave. Does that read like something I would have typed myself? Look at the verbiage.

Comment

• dave
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      I copy/pasted that dave. Does that read like something I would have typed myself? Look at the verbiage.
      OK. Then take some time to make paragraphs for us. I'm fucking old.
      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
        OK. Then take some time to make paragraphs for us. I'm fucking old.
        Don't worry dave, it's not about any of those big time WWE superstars, just a couple of small time bums who can't possibly be any good because they've never been big time WWE superstars. Move along.

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

Don't worry dave, it's not about any of those big time WWE superstars, just a couple of small time bums who can't possibly be any good because they've never been big time WWE superstars. Move along.
          Truthfully W2BTD, I am trying to get more interested in Indy/Japan stuff. I don't want to be a one-trick pony. And I don't care what you, BigPapa or anyone else says, I am a pro wrestling fan.
          I loved Owen Hart's Japan style when he first joined WWF.

I am trying to embrace non-mainstream wrestling ... but it's tough.

I totally respect Bryan Danielson, that at least should be a start.
          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Tons of speculation that the second (and most famous) Mistico, the original Sin Cara, is out of the WWE and is already back in Mexico. The original Mistico, Incognito, who was in FCW as Hunico, worked as the new Sin Cara at the last Smackdown taping. So the orginal Mistico is now the new Sin Cara, while the original Sin Cara, who was the second Mistico, is back in Mexico and may be headed back to CMLL to reassume the Mistico role. Others are saying that while Mistico will no doubt be returning to CMLL, it may not be the original (well, the second one, not the original because technically the original in now Sin Cara), and tehy may just use someone new entirely. This would open the door for Mistico/Sin Cara to go to either AAA or TNA, or both, since AAA now works with TNA. The other speculation is that the new Sin Cara (the old Mistico) will end up feuding with the old Sin Cara (the second Mistico) in the WWE, doing a fake versus the original gimmick....which is incredibly confusing on many levels.

Got all that?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Tons of speculation that the second (and most famous) Mistico, the original Sin Cara, is out of the WWE and is already back in Mexico. The original Mistico, Incognito, who was in FCW as Hunico, worked as the new Sin Cara at the last Smackdown taping. So the orginal Mistico is now the new Sin Cara, while the original Sin Cara, who was the second Mistico, is back in Mexico and may be headed back to CMLL to reassume the Mistico role. Others are saying that while Mistico will no doubt be returning to CMLL, it may not be the original (well, the second one, not the original because technically the original in now Sin Cara), and tehy may just use someone new entirely. This would open the door for Mistico/Sin Cara to go to either AAA or TNA, or both, since AAA now works with TNA. The other speculation is that the new Sin Cara (the old Mistico) will end up feuding with the old Sin Cara (the second Mistico) in the WWE, doing a fake versus the original gimmick....which is incredibly confusing on many levels.

Got all that?
              One of the few reasons that Mexico is awesome for wrestling lol.

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

So I get it that this Divas match is set up for Kelly to pull out the Plucky babyface win agianst all the odds. But Im starting to think giving Beth the Belt and having all the "modles" chase agian could lead to something intresting by Mania

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                  So I get it that this Divas match is set up for Kelly to pull out the Plucky babyface win agianst all the odds. But Im starting to think giving Beth the Belt and having all the "modles" chase agian could lead to something intresting by Mania
                  They should book Beth like a monster and have her squash everyone with minimal effort, then have Kong fucking destroy her as a mystery opponent somewhere down the line.

That will Kong over stronger than having her cry in the ring because a gang of strippers wants to beat her up.

Comment

• BigBiss
                    • Mar 2009

Read my mind, Im guessing April would give her time to get back in ring shape.

Also with KOW almost a slam dunk, im fairly sure they could book Del Rey simular to Bull Nakano in 94, im sure they could sell her as German or some eastren euro nationality to the universe (yep this on is a pipe dream)

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

I must see Sin Cara vs. Fake Sin Cara!

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

Sin Cara was Incognito tonight

See what i did there

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Jimmy Yang says he worked a TNA show in June and did not receive a check until a month later. Then the check bounced.

uh oh...

Comment

• BigBiss
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            Jimmy Yang says he worked a TNA show in June and did not receive a check until a month later. Then the check bounced.

uh oh...
                            TNA TNA TNA

Comment

• BigBiss
                              • Mar 2009

-- The latest issue of WWE Magazine has a feature on the breakout stars to watch this fall. Those profiled are Justin Gabriel, Johnny Curtis, Jinder Mahal, Zack Ryder, A.J. and Kaitlyn, with all six explaining in their own words why they're WWE's next breakout star.
                              Shoot me now

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Nigel returned to ROH last night to be their color guy for the TV tapings.

Show debuts next month in Sinclair markets and for those not in one, you can watch it for free on the ROH site.

Comment

Working...