X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mogriffjr
    aka Reece
    • Apr 2009

The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing

He can roid in peace now
    Originally posted by Nick Mangold
    Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

They can pass off some name change bullshit with anonymous former college football players...but don't be fuckin changing Shawn Merriman's name and expecting me to buy it.

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Paige crying gave me a huge boner.
        YEkIVp0.gif
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2549[/ATTACH]

You know what this means?

It means, Rich Kraetsch...Paige was mine, big man, before...she was yours.

And yes, if you're thinkin to yourself "how am I goin to follow that act?"

YOU CAN'T!!

Comment

• BigBiss
            • Mar 2009

So I feel the need o tell you all I ran into Mojo Rawley on Bourbon Street and no sold the fuck out of him

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
              So I feel the need o tell you all I ran into Mojo Rawley on Bourbon Street and no sold the fuck out of him

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                True Blue
                • Feb 2009

everyone's favorite new meme gets interviewed

Comment

• Tyused
                  Noob
                  • Apr 2014

We need to find that wrestling reality show on torrents somewhere. Dying to see that

Brew Live Crew
                  HHL Season 1 Record : 0-0
                  Twitch Channel

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Putting this here because it's pretty amazing work: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/201...pro-wrestling/

Jason Felix's beginners guide to New Japan, which could be helpful to some of you who are curious but intimidated to jump in.

A great, great read.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      Putting this here because it's pretty amazing work: http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/201...pro-wrestling/

Jason Felix's beginners guide to New Japan, which could be helpful to some of you who are curious but intimidated to jump in.

A great, great read.
                      Mandatory reading for James Leavy.

Really good piece by this guy. Where is the THANKS button?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Sting has indeed signed a deal with WWE. There's no word yet on details regarding what role he will play but he is scheduled to be on TV, but not right away.

It's said that the deal has been close to being done for a while but now it has been signed. Sting's assumption was that he would work with The Undertaker, which many expected, but that's up in the air with Taker's future now in question.

The deal includes Sting being on television, but whether that’s as a regular character or just to build for one match at next year’s WrestleMania, that isn’t clear. He obviously won't be a full-time wrestler.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

New Observer's up, here's Meltzer on the Taker stuff...

-As of the end of March, the plan was for Taker to win
                          -Vince made the call for Brock to win and Taker didn't have an issue with it
                          -Only Vince, Taker, Brock, Heyman and probably HHH & Stephanie knew beforehand
                          -The ref did not know and counted the 3 b/c WWE refs are instructed to count even if a guy forgets to kick out

As for why the call was made this year, Meltzer hypothesizes that Vince believed Taker didn't have another WM match in him.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            New Observer's up, here's Meltzer on the Taker stuff...

-As of the end of March, the plan was for Taker to win
                            -Vince made the call for Brock to win and Taker didn't have an issue with it
                            -Only Vince, Taker, Brock, Heyman and probably HHH & Stephanie knew beforehand
                            -The ref did not know and counted the 3 b/c WWE refs are instructed to count even if a guy forgets to kick out

As for why the call was made this year, Meltzer hypothesizes that Vince believed Taker didn't have another WM match in him.
                            I feel bad for the ref. He was in a real tough spot, because calling it as a shoot is no big deal with some undercard house show match, but whoever the poor sap was (who was the ref?), in the moment he was probably shitting his pants that he ended the streak based on the goofy "call it as a shoot" rules.

Comment

• BigBiss
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              I feel bad for the ref. He was in a real tough spot, because calling it as a shoot is no big deal with some undercard house show match, but whoever the poor sap was (who was the ref?), in the moment he was probably shitting his pants that he ended the streak based on the goofy "call it as a shoot" rules.
                              even at that level its on the boys, Ref is only at fault for the count he does not make

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
                                even at that level its on the boys, Ref is only at fault for the count he does not make
                                I get that, but in this instance i'd still be shitting my pants as soon as my hand hit the mat.

Comment

Working...