X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

He's good, there was a period last year where he was having the best matches on RAW week after week.

Like Larry said, he's been a babyface for too long not involved in anything significant so he's been relegated to mediocrity for months (even before the injury).

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      leaked script for yesterday's RAW

http://imgur.com/a/u9Xj3#0
      This is cool to see. What surprised me most are some of the "producers".

Road Dog, Finley, IRS, ARN ANDERSON. I didn't realize they had separate talents responsible for the different segments and angles of the show.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

A sweet group could be Sheamus, Barrett and Paige. Except Shemus has turned to much of a face, and would need a heavy make over to be taken as a serious heel again I think.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by PP
          This is cool to see. What surprised me most are some of the "producers".

Road Dog, Finley, IRS, ARN ANDERSON. I didn't realize they had separate talents responsible for the different segments and angles of the show.
          Also surprising is that Cesaro is listed as a heel, despite the past few months of building him up as a face, and people still cheering for him regardless of arena. The announcers don't even treat him as a heel.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

It's silly but...

I want to see Eric Young fight Danielson World Title for World Title.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Also, while I force myself to watch TNA tonight...

Dixie Carter feels like a garbage bag version of Steph McMahon.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

At the end of the night, the first title defense is a Hardcore match vs. Abyss for EY.

It pains me to see that this company is giving away PPV-quality match ideas for free to Armory-size crowds on free-TV.

Also, Tacks and Barbed-Wire used to mean something and TNA managed to play them out... that's hard to do.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Missed TNA tonight, but was Aries missing again? I heard he made some comments and they basically iced him for now.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                    Missed TNA tonight, but was Aries missing again? I heard he made some comments and they basically iced him for now.
                    He showed up, talked shit to MVP about how since LockDown, he was on the bench for no reason.

He blamed MVP for not putting him in the 10-Man from a while back and then started to egg MVP on.

In response, MVP went Triple-H and was about to throw down until Aries bailed.

Allegedly, they'll fight next week.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

Also hearing that Russo definitely has influence again

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

TNA is really really bad right now.

Its not that what they are doing is so bad, its that it is such a blatant rip off of EXACTLY what the WWE is doing right now...what I'm watching, is just...sad.

They don't even need a booker...just watch the WWE and copy it.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                          No longer a noob
                          • Apr 2011

The sooner TNA dies, the better it is for wrestling. I feel sorry for the guys with talent who are still stuck on that sinking ship. Roode HAS to be kicking himself for not going to the WWE now...

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Also hearing that Russo definitely has influence again
                            Bischoff is apparently helping again as well.......no wonder it got bad again after a short hot streak.

Thursday got so bad that it wasn't on the list of the most 100 watched shows for the 18-49 demographic on Thursday either. Both episodes of COPS that aired before Impact made it on the list though.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Bischoff is apparently helping again as well.......no wonder it got bad again after a short hot streak.

Thursday got so bad that it wasn't on the list of the most 100 watched shows for the 18-49 demographic on Thursday either. Both episodes of COPS that aired before Impact made it on the list though.
                              Russo's name leaked on a payroll sheet, so he's involved. Listed as a consultant.

The Bisch denies the PWI report, and laced into Mike Johnson for reporting it. Mike Johnson is really on a roll with bad information lately. Still waiting for Shelton & MVP to show up at Rumble.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Comment

Working...