• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    2 things....

-Alicia Fox must get the belt Sunday. I assume she won't but they've done jack shit with Paige on TV since she debuted, so why the fuck not?

-Between Shinsuke Nakamura & Dean Ambrose, I'm 90% sure anything they do in the ring would be entertaining. Even something so simple as getting a chair and sitting on it...gold.
    Building up Fox to feed Paige.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      The E needs more jobbers. Maddox would be a perfect gatekeeper in NXT and jobber on Superstars, Main Event, and even Smackdown.
      That's one thing made abundantly clear with all of these NXT promotions recently......the same guys job out.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

"World Wrestling Entertainment is a creative genius. The whole creation of the universe was fashioned by his ever-toiling hands. All living mortals should praise his name and image."

Comment

• Leftwich
          Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I lol'd

Originally posted by Tailback U
          It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

ROH/New Japan notes from the Observer:

-Christopher Daniels signed a contract and will be full time with ROH

-Adam Cole & Michael Elgin had private New Japan tryouts with Gedo & Jado. They liked Cole, and he will be booked. They passed on Elgin.

-Watanabe will be booked by ROH as a regular moving forward, and will get a push.

-ROH wants Okada for Final Battle

-ROH loved Tom Lawlor and want to use him again in the manager role for reDRagon.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Regarding Trevor Mann’s (Ricochet) tryout several months back, apparently he was super in the ring but didn’t get signed. Exactly why he wasn’t signed is weird but one person familiar with the process said it was all psychological. Not that he didn’t have psychology, but he was a victim of timing and circumstances. Usually when guys come in, even with indie reps, it’s no big deal unless it was the KENTA deal, but WWE understood that. But with Mann, when he came in, there were a lot of younger wrestlers there who reacted to him like he was a big deal, but to the company, he’s just a guy whose never done anything who they don’t know who is getting a tryout for a developmental deal. Since management didn’t know who he was, that was already a strike until Jamie Noble outright told people that this guy was something special. In the end, that didn’t help, as even though he got high marks from the judges, the decision was that they already have too many guys of that size in developmental right now, and they’ve got more than their quota of high flyers.
              So basically, Ricochet didn't get a deal because the NXT wrestlers marked out for him, and Jamie Noble put him over.

What a weird fucking company, and you really wonder how the fuck they're so successful. You would think everybody in the wrestling business would know who Ricochet is, considering he's probably the best in the world at what he does (flying), and, well, it's their fucking job to know what's going on in the business.

Aside from Noble & Regal, nobody in that company has a clue about anything outside their own bubble. To me that's mystifying.

Another thing that bugs me. We always hear that they think they already have "more than enough" high fliers. Who are they talking about? IMO, they barely have any. Kalisto? Evan "I'm not booked, Terry" Bourn? Who else? Who are all of these flyers they supposedly have?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Kofi does his shit every other week. So those 3 minutes during the only 3 hour TV show that matters fills their quota....DUH!

One wrestling blog's analysis of TNA booking Muta for one of their TV tapings in NY...

To be honest, how does the Great Muta help them at all? I get that he is a big name in the Japanese market, but american fans could careless what he has done across the world.
                Forget TNA, I just laughed at that.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Scorpio Sky is doing MMA now?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

Del Rio is a black hole on my TV.

XPac heat.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

The proactive break finally happened. Rollins aligned with HHH.

Well, The Shield had an amazing run, better than anyone would have imagined.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                        Beautiful Like Moses
                        • Oct 2008

Sandow could not be any worse right now..

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          The proactive break finally happened. Rollins aligned with HHH.

Well, The Shield had an amazing run, better than anyone would have imagined.
                          So do they have Ambrose break from Reigns yet? Do they continue the feud with just two of them, or do they add a third from the main roster or NXT? My money is on Tyson Kidd if they add someone, though I think Ambrose breaking away, even if he's not feuding with Reigns or Evolution is what likely goes down.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Doubt they add anyone. Have no idea what they'll do with Ambrose down the road, he screams heel and a bit surprised he wasn't the one who turned. I guess Rollins is the best worker of the three so it makes sense if he's going to be working against them for months.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                              No longer a noob
                              • Apr 2011

Missed Raw, and really didn't want to check it because of that. I get that the split kind of has to happen at some point. But I think this is the wrong way to go with it. Rollins is an exciting wrestler, moreso than anyone in the company. Why make him a heel? Ambrose is the best heel prospect in the group. Seems backwards. Especially to align him with Trips a night after a PPV. Makes not a lick of sense....

Comment

• krulmichael
                                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                                • Feb 2009

If Batista comes back next week and joins the Shield, I fucking quit.

Twitch Channel
                                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season V: 2-1

Comment

Working...