X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
    Sounds like Danielson might be headed to FCW to start out. Unnecessary but unsurprising. I really hope they don't keep him there as long as they did Punk.
    He has to learn how to work. Duh.

He's gotta learn how to work those chinlocks, like that Orton kid.

There is a reason guys like Ziggler & the Woo Woo Woo guy love the restholds.

Did you really think a guy with AmDrag's rep would waltz right onto TV? They have to break him down mentally, re teach him how to work HHH/Orton/boring style, then call him up, give him two TV matches, tell him he cant get over, then cut him.

He'll be back on HDNet in 8 months.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

I didnt think this was worth posting at the time.. but does anyone recall on Raw when Vince said "those masks are pretty gay" to the Cirque de Soilel guys during the opening segment of Raw? I thought to myself immediately, someone is going to publically complain about this.. well..

Originally posted by LordsOfPain
      The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Degamation (GLADD) aren't happy with Vince McMahon's comments from RAW this past Monday. During the opening birthday segment for Vince, he commented that the masks that the Cirque de Soliel performers were wearing looked "pretty gay."

Here's part of a blog on the GLAAD website:

"McMahon here wasn’t implying the performers were gay, however, he used the term in a derogatory manner. It’s just another example of how people throw around the word “gay” derisively. This came from the leader of a $500 million-plus organization who holds a lot of power in what he says and what he does. The WWE’s website states, “WWE is committed to family-friendly, PG content across all of its platforms including television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing.” However, off-handedly using “gay” in a derogatory manner is anything but family-friendly. WWE programming reaches 16 million viewers each week. McMahon needs to understand that the words he uses and how he uses them can greatly affect people’s lives."

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Knowing Vince, they'll script multiple people to use the word next week, and debut a new gay character soon.

It's been a few years since the last gay character, right? Rico? Billy & Chuck? Do the Heartthrobs count?

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

Hey they have that Dragon kid, heard Lance Cade just re signed maybe they can fit that pill poper with a rainbow leotard.

For a guy that has had other mens moths on his cock vince seems to have alot of venom towards the gays.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Rey Misterio got nailed on a Wellness violation, he's suspended effective Wednesday, so they can have him drop the IC belt at the Smackdown tapings.

This is why I have him in multiple death pools. He's a wrestling tragedy waiting to happen.

Comment

• BigBiss
              • Mar 2009

Hes not cooking with electric

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

If anything, I'd say it's about time they nabbed him... as spiteful as it sounds, dude's bulked up a lot in the past few years and half the weights he'd have to use to get his size now are bigger than him.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                  Formerly ravensownall17
                  • Feb 2009

You'd think Mysterio wouldn't do that, given what happened to Eddie and Benoit. Then again, I also thought Davey Boy's son wouldn't either...these guys are idiots. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                    You'd think Mysterio wouldn't do that, given what happened to Eddie and Benoit. Then again, I also thought Davey Boy's son wouldn't either...these guys are idiots. Plain and simple.
                    It's part of the culture, these guys will truly never learn.

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      If your not part of it you will never understand.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                        i did it 4 the YAWK
                        • Feb 2009

Last edited by RKO BLACK RKO; 09-02-2009, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                          i did it 4 the YAWK
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SharksAddict14
                          Hopefully Orton will retain his title at Breaking Point over Cena...
                          Yea but again sadly I don't think they will make super man cena say I quit unless they pull a rock mankind like back in the day where he said he quit but he really didn't. In the Promo this past week cena did say I....Will....Not....Quit, you know far apart easy for the people in the truck guys to chop up who knows....Just don't seeing it ending in a clean I quit either way

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            That's a bit simplistic. You should know that Warner.

These guys work 200-300 matches a year. No way they can do that naturally.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                              Formerly ravensownall17
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SharksAddict14
                              I heard a rumor about Orton beating the hell out of Cena's dad that would force him to say I Quit...found this on Prowrestling
                              That would be about the only way I could see Cena losing. I can tell you right now there is a 0% chance that Cena quits because of something Orton does to him.

Comment

• RKO BLACK RKO
                                i did it 4 the YAWK
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                                That would be about the only way I could see Cena losing. I can tell you right now there is a 0% chance that Cena quits because of something Orton does to him.
                                What he said and cena's dad is big on under ground wrestling and has worked with the E before IE: getting punted in the head etc.etc.

But thats one of the ONLY way's I see it happening no way cena says I quit on his own...

Comment

Working...