X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Scott Hall looks like such a fuckin mope these days.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Do they really need to use a cheap, Jimmy Hart muzak version of 2001:Space Odessey? There are plenty of decent sounding, public domain versions that promoters have been using for years.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        This promo would have been so cool...12 years ago.

"He's shooting on Jarrett!"

Are Hogan & The Bisch supposed to be heels? I'm confused.
        I read that Jarrett is actually supposed to be the heel in all this...however, at this point, no one wants to really boo Jarrett...even though he was a legit cocksucker back in the day in TNA, he is nostalgia for those dweebs in the IMPACT ZONE...they really have to struggle to get them to legitimately boo Double J.

What did they say? I got up because I really didn't care...I walked back in and Hogan is calling Jarrett a redneck and I see Jarrett's mopey guy in the background.

Oh, and must TNA have Bischoff end every segment he is in with some one liner? He must have learned that from Vince.
        Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-14-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Larry
          I read that Jarrett is actually supposed to be the heel in all this...however, at this point, no one wants to really boo Jarrett...even though he was a legit cocksucker back in the day in TNA, he is nostalgia for those dweebs in the IMPACT ZONE...they really have to struggle to get them to legitimately boo Double J.
          The guy has been the face of TNA forever, their icon, he shows up last week, big smile on his face, gives a rah rah speech about how happy he is about the "new" TNA, and then....Hogan pops up on the big screen, tells him he's a failure, tells him his company was a failure (thats how you win over the fans, tell them the company they support is shit), and then tells him to fuck off, you need to earn your spot.

What did they expect to happen?

Now this week, Hogan calls him a dumb hillbilly, when half the people watching are....dumb hillbilies.

How can you not cheer Jarrett? He's the sympathetic one.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

Any chance Bernard comes over to the states again?

Would love to see Tomko/Bernard v. 3D feud.

Is Bernard still tagging with Rick Fuller?
            Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-14-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

What did they say? I got up because I really didn't care...I walked back in and Hogan is calling Jarrett a redneck and I see Jarrett's mopey guy in the background.

Oh, and must TNA have Bischoff end every segment he is in with some one liner? He must have learned that from Vince.
              Bischoff basically ran down Jeff & Jerry, and said Dixie saved their asses.

Hogan got up and called Jeff a hillbillly.

Jeff hid behind the mopey lawyer, who looks shockingly similar to veteran character actor Dan Hedaya. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000445/

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                The guy has been the face of TNA forever, their icon, he shows up last week, big smile on his face, gives a rah rah speech about how happy he is about the "new" TNA, and then....Hogan pops up on the big screen, tells him he's a failure, tells him his company was a failure (thats how you win over the fans, tell them the company they support is shit), and then tells him to fuck off, you need to earn your spot.

What did they expect to happen?

Now this week, Hogan calls him a dumb hillbilly, when half the people watching are....dumb hillbilies.

How can you not cheer Jarrett? He's the sympathetic one.
                Methinks Jarrett actually fucked up his promo last week...he wasn't supposed to come off as rah rah, woo woo, go young guys...

Jeff needs to get the flashing JJ cowboy hat back.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Any chance Bernard comes over to the states again?

Would love to see Tomko/Bernard v. 3D feud.

Is Bernard still tagging with Rick Fuller?
                  I don't follow New Japan that closely, I mostly follow Dragon Gate & NOAH these days, so i'm not sure if he still teams with Fuller. He's still booked regularly though, I know that.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Methinks Jarrett actually fucked up his promo last week...he wasn't supposed to come off as rah rah, woo woo, go young guys...

Jeff needs to get the flashing JJ cowboy hat back.
                    "I'm coming for ya, Ma-cho-man. That means you, Un-der-take-er. Haha!"

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

So let me get this straight...Tomko attacks AJ for MONTHS, does 19 promos building up the incredibly rushed match, then loses in like 5 minutes.

TNA.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

"Why is Genesis going to be awesome?"

AJ: "Hulk Hogan..."

Alright.
                        Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-14-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

hahahaqhahaha

AJ Styles: "Why is Genesis the must see PPV of the year? Hulk Hogan. And Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, Wolrd Championship."
                          a
                          hahahahahahah

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Hey look, it's Joe before he was buried to death!

It's been so long, it wasnt even in HD.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Funny enough...AJ can barely get himself over to those schleps at the Impact Zone, yet he is trying to put over Hogan.

Fuckin AJ.

Oh, now I know why I am supposed to care about Joe...he was good almost 5 years ago against Kurt Angle.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Remember when Taz was the first guy to beat Kurt Angle in the WWF?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdx7g88Bm3g"]YouTube- Tazz wwf Debut[/ame]

Awesome.

Taz shows up out of no where...and you have the entire audience at the Royal f'n Rumble chanting E-C-Dub...

I'm going to pop in some old Hardcore TV DVDs...
                                Last edited by LiquidLarry2GhostWF; 01-14-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...