X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Senser81
    VSN Poster of the Year
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Obst
    Typically in hockey 5 guys are already out on the ice. Also let's forget Malkin elbowing Giroux in the head and Crosby getting away with at least 3 slashing calls. Also lets forget Vitale going after Grossman twice, the second time taking him out of the game and injuring him for 7-10 days. It's ok though, the Flyers are the wrong ones for defending a teammate after a big hit, that never happens in hockey.
    Really?? This forum is a wealth of information!

No wonder this forum is dead. It sucks.

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Ravin
      This will probably be the best series of the first round. I just can't see anything topping it. As far as all the shit going on...don't care. It is the last week of the season, these two know they are playing each other and have for awhile now, they are just getting the playoff stuff started early.
      Should be a good series but it won't live up to the hype simply because it can't.

The refs usually crack down in the first rounds, too, so I'm sure nobody on either side will want to risk taking a penalty for a silly slash or dumb play. They're just getting all of this shit out of the way before the playoffs.

Comment

• wingsfan77
        • Aug 2009

I see a lot of Flyers fans calling for the Flyers to retaliate at the game on Saturday....please, if they're honestly expecting that to happen they're idiots. Anytime there's a game with a lot of this kind of hype coming up the refs crack down early so nothing happens.

Comment

• Obst
          RIP West
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wingsfan77
          I see a lot of Flyers fans calling for the Flyers to retaliate at the game on Saturday....please, if they're honestly expecting that to happen they're idiots. Anytime there's a game with a lot of this kind of hype coming up the refs crack down early so nothing happens.
          The most we will see is a fight between someone like Shelley and Asham.

Comment

• wingsfan77
            • Aug 2009

Asham, by the way, is a bitch for throwing punches at Schenn's face while he was being bear hugged by another Penguin.

Comment

Working...