X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anthony
    In Brendan we trust.
    • Jun 2009

Ander Herrera to United? 36 million or so is a fuck ton of cash, but he certainly has potential.

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

So 50 mil from Arse for Ozil. (Who is easily one of my favortite players BTW)

Not to mention he is so good, playing with Ronnie in Madrid has just assured that nobody will notice him. He is unbelievable. Sooooooo not too bad for Arsenal huh?

50 mil for Ozil, want Ba on loan, and have made a bid for Mata too (if its true)

I badly want Ozil to be a United player, but with whats going on with Shinji, Moyes wouldnt play an attacking player anyway, so why waste the money.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Anthony
        Ander Herrera to United? 36 million or so is a fuck ton of cash, but he certainly has potential.
        Shows how dumb/greedy/past the times this club can be sometimes. I have only seen him play 3 times. Twice against United where Bilbao absolutely walked on United and he was a force. The other time he was ok. People have said he has the potential to be like a Fabregas.

But still, his clause for was 36. Bilbao made certain of that and said dont bother unless its 36. So United spent the last 4 days fucking around and trying to slag Bilbao off. At the point they were at, they had no negotiating advantage. Every other CM said no already. Just pay the other 6 mil and get on with it. Waiting until deadline day is sooo last year.

At this point Herrera and Fellani would be a decent summer.

Comment

• Champ
          Needs a hobby
          • Oct 2008

Arsenal gonna get rocked by Napoli in Champions League.

Comment

• Anthony
            In Brendan we trust.
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
            Shows how dumb/greedy/past the times this club can be sometimes. I have only seen him play 3 times. Twice against United where Bilbao absolutely walked on United and he was a force. The other time he was ok. People have said he has the potential to be like a Fabregas.

But still, his clause for was 36. Bilbao made certain of that and said dont bother unless its 36. So United spent the last 4 days fucking around and trying to slag Bilbao off. At the point they were at, they had no negotiating advantage. Every other CM said no already. Just pay the other 6 mil and get on with it. Waiting until deadline day is sooo last year.

At this point Herrera and Fellani would be a decent summer.
            Herrera had an ok season last season but wasn't at his best. (Bilbao also want the cash up front) I'm still surprised no one is going after Muniain, but that's another story.

Also LOL at Everton going back to the Wigan well again now they're after McCarthy.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
              Late to the party.
              • Jun 2009

Herrera is an interesting one, bit lightweight, but that might not matter if he's in a midfield with Feillaini. Similar to the Eriksen transfer, both are intriguing.
              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                  Late to the party.
                  • Jun 2009

lmao, the sheet didn't work for De Gea either. Maybe they should give that tactic up.
                  Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                  If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Obst
                    RIP West
                    • Oct 2008

So Ozil and Viviano are pretty much 100% locked up, still waiting to see if Wenger will pay the 3 million for Ba. I'm loving this right now.

Comment

• f16harm
                      -
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Obst
                      So Ozil and Viviano are pretty much 100% locked up, still waiting to see if Wenger will pay the 3 million for Ba. I'm loving this right now.
                      I'm happy so far, especially with Ozil signing. Being German, and a big fan of his, particularly makes me happy he's on my side I support. As for Ba, supposedly Arsenal offered $1.5m to Chelsea's $3m request. Really Arsenal? Just give them the additional $1.5m and move forward with your plans. IMO, that is such an insignificant amount of money compared with their financial standings and the going rates in the transfer market.

Comment

• Chrispy
                        Needs a hobby
                        • Dec 2008

SkySports said Chelsea wouldn't let Ba go to Arsenal since it is their rival

Comment

• Chrispy
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Dec 2008

Comment

• Chrispy
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Dec 2008

Özil to Arsenal is official

Really good signing by Arsenal

Comment

• Chrispy