X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    I missed a few matches but from what I saw (Cesaro/Zayn, the broads, main event) NXT was an excellent show.

Bo Dallas is useless.
    I told you this a long time ago.

He would have been a pushed face in old southern territories.

In 2014...I don't understand how you can push this kid. He firstly needs a gimmick rehaul. Secondly, he can't go in the ring.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      I told you this a long time ago.

He would have been a pushed face in old southern territories.

In 2014...I don't understand how you can push this kid. He firstly needs a gimmick rehaul. Secondly, he can't go in the ring.
      You are in a ladder match with Adrian Neville, the biggest showcase of your life. And you do absolutely nothing to stand out. Embarrassing lack of stepping up by Bo Dallas.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

The WweNetwork twitter says the show would be available vod immediately after it ended.

Shocker...it's not.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          The WweNetwork twitter says the show would be available vod immediately after it ended.

Shocker...it's not.

At least they've fixed the other VOD options. Currently watching SuperBrawl 8 with a solid HD picture and no interruptions.

The streaming interruptions tonight are inexcusable. This was their big showcase with people on the trial, and they bombed it. At least they got in Cesaro/Zayn for all to see.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Did WWE dub over Jericho's theme song at Superbrawl 8 to a version of Break the Walls down?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              Did WWE dub over Jericho's theme song at Superbrawl 8 to a version of Break the Walls down?
              Yes.

Shame on you for skipping the VOW podcast. Tsk tsk.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                Yes.

Shame on you for skipping the VOW podcast. Tsk tsk.
                I saw you guys in here talking about it for ECW, but I didn't think they would pull WCW themes. And I was on vacation until Tuesday night, and catching up at work, cut me a break

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Before this thing runs out are there any marquee matches or moments I should watch post Hogan/Warrior era ? Especially controversial ones.

What comes to mind is ECW where that random guy gets sliced ...The Bret Hart incident.....Austin/Rock key matches.. ?
                  Otherwise Im just gonna scan for some slutty diva matches.
                  Im sure theres some W2B list somewhere I can look at.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                    True Blue
                    • Feb 2009

with all the editing they are doing does anyone else find it odd they didn't edit at least a bit of the benoit stuff? i understand they weren't going to completely remove him being an iconic wrestler and all but for example in the Backlash 2004 PPV it was in Benoit's hometown and his wife and son who he later murdered were ringside and were shown and mentioned repeatedly. seems a little morbid to me.
                    Last edited by CrimsonGhost56; 02-28-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                      Fuck em
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                      Yeah I noticed that too, superbrawl 8 was a solid choice, it was one of the the first I watched

Comment

• The Buddha
                        • Mar 2009

I was watching the 98 World War 3 and he was in there...surprised me because Im so used to them cutting him out.

---

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by The Buddha
                          I was watching the 98 World War 3 and he was in there...surprised me because Im so used to them cutting him out.
                          I agree with him being in the matches- they showed his match against DDP in Superbrawl 8- but the Backlash one where they kept mentioning his family in the crowd should be edited out for sure.

Comment

• dave
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I suppose. Doh.

Dear iTunes Customer,

It has come to our attention that the subscription you purchased for WWE is not available in your country. To correct this problem, we have issued a full refund for this item to your account. You should see a credit of $59.99 to your original payment method within 5 business days.

Sincerely,

iTunes Store Team
                            Learn how to sync your devices, update to the latest version of iTunes, and resolve iTunes errors.
                            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                              • Sep 2024

I am surprised Linda hasn't been edited out of VOD PPV's yet

Comment

• SuperKevin
                                War Hero
                                • Dec 2009

I have enjoyed the network so far

Comment

Working...